INTRODUCTION.

WHEN THINGS IN HAWKINS GET ROUGH ONCE MORE, A FAMILAR FACE SHOWS UP. 

- LOUISA HENDERSON HAD ALWAYS had a difficult relationship with Hawkins but at the end of the day it was where her family were. Dustin and Claudia were the only people that Louisa had loved for so long, they were everything to her. When Spring break comes early for the College student, she decides that a trip home is what she needs - she needed to see and protect her brother.

Being back in Hawkins sends Louisa down memory lane - not only because of where she was but because of the people she interacted with again. Nancy and Steve were people she once considered family, turned into acquaintances. Max, Lucas and Mike were kids she felt protective of, especially because she knew Dustin loved them all. Eddie Munson was someone she hadn't imagined she would get involved with once again.

As things start going wrong for the town once more, Louisa see's first hand that Dustin's stories weren't just tales but instead reality. Soon enough it becomes Louisa's reality and she has to learn to say goodbye once more. 

CAST

louisa henderson, conor leslie

eddie munson, joseph quinn

dustin henderson, gaten matarazzo 

steve harrington, joe keery 

nancy wheeler, natalia dyer

robin buckley, maya hawke

stranger things characters, canon cast

WARNINGS;

- THERE WILL BE MENTIONS of death in this fic because it is Stranger Things and you know, things never go our way. As well as this there will be swearing, anger, smoking of the devils lettuce, Eddie Munson and possibly mature scenes - haven't yet decided. If anything needs a trigger, I will make sure to add one at the beginning of chapters. If there is an authors note needed it will always be at the beginning of chapters! 

- I DO NOT OWN ANY of the Stranger Things characters, things would be different if I did, and as such I have no claim over them. The only claims I have are scenes that are not in the series and characters that I have created. I don't need to tell you who they are, i'm sure it will be obvious!

- ALTHOUGH I HAVE WRITTEN fanfiction before, I have never written for Stranger Things so please be kind! I do accept criticism as long as it's kind and creative! If you like something, please also tell me - I like that a lot as a writer!