1 - First Day

It was a typical spring day, sunny but with a slight breeze. My alarm woke me up at 6.45am. I stood up, walked to the bathroom, showered and brushed my teeth. After I was done, I decided to do my make-up. I mean, what better way to use the unnecessarily expensive make-up products my mom bought me than wearing it to school every day and exploring with it.

My outfit exist out of a ridiculously expensive brown see-through top with way overpriced brown low rise flared jeans. I couldn't decide what to do with my hair, so i looked for some inspiration that totally fits the vibe I want to give off. It took me only 15 minutes to find the picture and execute the hairstyle on me. I decided to wear my Prada loafers since I still haven't worn them yet and it fits the outfit. My father bought them months ago, but they were still in the box.

 My father bought them months ago, but they were still in the box

As you can tell I come from a wealthy family

As you can tell I come from a wealthy family. We are probably the fifth richest family, if not higher on the rank. I still have no clue what my parents do for a living other than that they're both business people. But honestly who cares? Definitely not me.

I finished my look with some jewelry. I picked up my Prada bagpack from my dresser and walked out of my room. As you can see my family adores Prada. I don't know why my mom got me this bag, my laptop barely fits in it. However, I can't help but admit that it's kinda cute. I looked at the clock and it said 7.45 am, class started at 8.

I walked down the stairs, into the kitchen. I grabbed a red apple and some toast and left my house. My chauffeur, Donny (which is short for god knows what his actual name is), was already waiting in front of the huge house I live in. It is basically a castle.

I have an older sister and brother

I have an older sister and brother. My sister is 29, my brother is 26 and I turn 22 in a month. Our parents spoil us. We each have as many space and rooms as compared to a wing of a castle. I turned the rooms into a bedroom attached to a bathroom with a library and a loft. When my sister moved out she divided her rooms among my brother and me, not like I need more space for myself. First I didn't know what to do with it but eventually I came up with the idea of making it into an entire own space for my best friend, Lana.

I've known Lana my whole life. We basically grew up together due to the fact that our parents are good friends. It also helps when your best friend lives close by. We went to the same primary and secondary school, now we both go to the same university except for that Lana studies law and I study criminology.

"Good morning miss y/l/n" Donny says holding the car door open. I never wanted my own chauffeur but my parents insisted on it. They said it would be safer than going to school by public transport. I have my own drivers license but there is no point in arguing with my parents. Donny is a man in his fifties maybe begin sixties, who knows, he has gray/brunette hair, he is tall like 6 foot something and he's not necessarily the broadest nor the thinest. Overall, he is a very sweet man. 

"Morning Donny", I smile at him. I settle myself in the car while Donny drives off. I trust Donny with my life. He has been a really great friend to me and Lana. He has seen us grow up. He always helps us whenever Lana gets in trouble, she's a party animal. Or whenever I need something, I can call him and he will help me, no matter what.

Today starts the last month of studying criminology at university and then finally, I will graduate. It has been a fun study so far, although I wasn't the one who chose to do it. My parents basically forced me to study criminology because they said and I quote: "It will definitely be useful one day, hun." I still have no clue what they meant by that but at least I am enjoying it, that's what matters. Besides that, I love singing. Although, Lana and Donny are the only ones who ever heard me sing.

We arrived in front of the building. I said goodbye to Donny and walked to class. In the hallway I came across Lana. We quickly greeted each other and went our separate ways, our classes were about to start. I sit down at the front of the classroom because I like to be able to leave first. Suddenly Carl, the douchebag that has been hitting on me since I ever started my studies at this university, sat down beside me.

"Hey gorgeous. So what about that date we talked about?" Carl said with a disgusting smirk on his face. "First of all we never talked about a date. You kept talking to yourself about it, I didn't say a word. And second of all, who ever said that I wanted to date your rude ass", I said being so annoyed he ruined my morning. "Come on babe, I will make you fall in love with me with just one date. You will never get enough of Carl." I turned to look at him with a straight face. "Listen to me carefully, Carl. I will never go on a date with you. The thought of you alone makes me sick. Also stop talking in the third person, you sound more stupid than you already do. Now walk away before I punch you in the throat and make you eat your own useless nuts, babe." I said mimicking his words. His eyes widened, he immediately stood up and walked away all the way to the back of the class. I chuckled at the sight of his dumbfounded face.

Class was over at 4pm, I walked outside of the building waiting for Lana to meet me. Donny was already waiting for me. "Hey babes, how was class?" Lana said entering the car. "That douchebag Carl was hitting on me again but I shut him up", I sighed. Lana laughed as Donny chuckled. Suddenly lana's stomach and mine started growling. "Miss, do you want to get something to eat?" Donny said looking in his rear view mirror. "Yes please. I am craving pizza." I looked at Lana as a sign of silently asking her if she was okay with that. She nodded. "Donny please bring us to the pizza place and what did I tell you about using miss. You can just call me y/n or any nickname you have for me, okay?" I grinned at him "Okay mi- y/n", he smiled. We drove half an hour before he dropped us off on the corner of our favorite pizza place.

I walked to the shop and ordered two large pepperoni pizzas and one tuna pizza. In the corner of my eye I saw someone staring at me. Before I was about to turn my head around toward the staring person, the cashier walked up to me with my pizzas. I paid him and left, I didn't want the pizzas to get cold or let the others wait. I entered the car and we drove to my house. When we arrived, I gave Donny his tuna pizza. "Oh ma'am, you didn't have to-", I cut him off "Donny you deserve it and more, and what did I tell you about being so formal." He thanked me. As I told Donny to take the rest of the day off, Lana already entered the house. I said Donny good night as I entered the house after Lana.

When I walked up to her room I was met with a hungry Lana. I forgot that I was holding the pizzas. She jumped at me for the pizzas. I laughed at her action. I told her I was going to take a shower, she did the same in separate bathrooms. When I was done we ate the pizzas in bed while watching our favorite movie. Eventually Lana fell asleep during the movie. it was almost midnight and we have classes tomorrow, I decided to put everything away in the kitchen.After I went up to Lana's room to properly tuck her in. I brush my teeth and walked to my room. I fell asleep quickly after getting to my bed.

Hi! This is my first story, omg i finally did it. I hoped you like this chapter. Let me know if there are any mistakes. Requests/suggestions are always welcome. I didnt know how long to write this chapter for, so let me know if you like short or long chapters better. Hope you have/had a great day <3

~ X