『3』

. . . . . ╰──╮Howl╭──╯ . . . . .

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*⇢ ˗ˏˋ entry ࿐ྂ

The whole room was dark as the windows were covered by the blinds. The only light was seen was coming from a laptop sitting on a messy desk full of papers scattered around on and around it. The bed was unmade as of the blankets was on the bed, urge to fall from it.

A girl was inside the messy dim room, sleeping soundly on the desk with the laptop in front of her with the ac cooling the room. Another blanket was laid on her lap rather than around her shoulder. In her hand was a pen with another paper underneath her arm where she rest her head to sleep. The paper was filled with words with a bold word on top. Beside her was her brown guitar, assumed she was playing it.

"Rin!" Isara called out from outside of the room, knocking softly at the door. The boy was in his school uniform, his hair was as messy as always with his front hair being pinned by his favorite pin on top of of his head.

He didn't get a response as he tried to open the door by turning the knob. He frown to see it was not lock the whole time. "Geez, Rin. I told you to lock your door."

He walked in and turned on the lights only to see the girl sound asleep in the cold room. He quickly turned off the ac before he went over to the girl. "Rin, wake up."

Rin flutter her eyes before opening them, wincing to her room's light. Rubbing her eye, she yawned. "Oh, I overslept..."

"What are you even doing?" The boy sat by the girl, seeing the papers she slept on. He picked one up to read. "Rebellion Star..."

"Hehe. I'm making another song for you~"

Isara sighed. "Look, I'm grateful of your songs, but you have to get this habit of yours under control. You even growing bags under your eyes now." He cup one of Rin's cheek with his thumb rubbing under her eye. He felt her leaning in.

"Hm..."

"H-hey. Don't fall asleep."

The girl didn't listen as she soon went back to slumber. Isara smiled, his hand was still on her cheek. He could feel his own cheeks reddening from his action to the girl. He moved her head to let it rest on his shoulder as his hand was moved to her head.

He rest an elbow on the table beside them, leaning on his hand as he continue to rub her head. "Is it bad...that I'm feeling like this to you?" He blurted out, hearing Rin's soft snore.

Isara could stopped himself from blushing as he felt his heart beat every second. He didn't move their posture as he still rubbing her head.

"Maybe one day..."

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

Students soon flooded the school as they all walked towards the entrance. A big magic circle like was in the middle of one of the school route, as a student with red hair with a white streak at the front was kneeling near it.

"This is Yumenosaki Academy. The name says it all..."

Anzu walked towards the school alone. Around her was students from the school she attend in, wearing the same uniform as hers.

"It's a school where dreams come true."

She sees a lot of trashes around the walk side. Bottles, papers and many more. She seem to knew why, since the course she is now in were the idol course as most of the students were boys.