『4.5』

. . . . . ╰──╮Resolve.5╭──╯ . . . . .

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*⇢ ˗ˏˋ entry ࿐ྂ

It was a new day. Instead, this day has a very important event for the students dreaming as idols. The DreFes S1 performance has come as the students all getting ready to enjoy the day. 

Of course, not for some students. 

Rin got a call from her older brother that his unit will take over the stage for awhile. Rei also asked for her help to make sure most of the audience to come and watch their performance. And so, Rin made herself busy. 

After helping out Anzu with some preparations for Trickstar, she sneak out of her classroom and avoid the students from the council since they are patrolling around. She reach the auditorium, where UNDEAD is about to perform. Lots of people outside school have found their seats inside with their glowsticks up in the air. 

The girl found herself walking quickly towards the backstage, finding her brother with his unit. 

"Rin!" Kaoru exclaimed when he lay his eyes on her. "Are you here for me? Of course you are!" 

Rin didn't react, instead her eyes lay on their uniform, which she had spent all night making it. "Kao-chan, please don't messed up the jacket! The materials for these are not that easy to find!"

"You sounded like Itsuki, I don't like it."

Rin begin to adjust Kaoru's clothes as the blonde just stood still. "You seem...troubled, Rin."

"Hm? Do I?"

Rei walked to them as he examine the girl. "You're developing more eye bags. Have you gotten any sleep last night?"

Rin did stayed all night helping Anzu with Trickstar's outfits. Now that her eyes had bags under them, she soon regret not hearing Anzu to sleep and leave the rest to her.

Instead, Rin continued her lyrics when a wind of inspiration hit her.

The silence was enough for Rei to get his answer as he sighed. "Go back to your dorm and rest. We don't want you to passed out in the middle of an event."

"I'm fine. I did rest up back in my classroom for a bit." Rin looked at her wristwatch. After finishing adjusting the blonde's outfit. "It's almost time for Akatsuki's performance time. Didn't you mention you'll do a song right before theirs?"

Despite feeling worried for his sister, Rei smirked. "You got it right. I wanna see how the vice student council would look like when their spot gotten taken. Fufu..."

Rin rolled her eyes as she checked her phone again. Messages pops up from a notification about the events, while some are from her group chats. Opening one, she back reads where her friend Arashi and Mika walking around the stall and taking pictures.

She wished she didn't declined their invitation and went with them.

"Hello, Rin." A voiced call out for her as she turned around to see Adonis and Koga walking towards her. Rin waved at Adonis who greet her, gaining a smile back from the male.

"There you two are. Where have you been?"

The silver ash haired scratched his hair as he looked down. "We went to take something to eat before the performance. No big deal."

"Seriously? Before the performance? I thought we agree we'll go together after the performance?" The older blonde whined, feeling hungry.

"Now, now, Kaoru."

The girl watch them converse with each other and smiled. She take a look over her phone again before realizing what time it was. "All right, enough chatting. It's almost time for your performance. You all should get ready."

"Whatever my lady wants~" Kaoru said, rolling his tongue on his words as he walk over to Rin to grab her hand, giving it a kiss on the back of her hand. Of course, Rin didn't react much as she only had a deadpanned eyes towards the blonde male. "Hm! Now I have my good luck kiss from Rin, I feel more confident!"

"She didn't even gave you anything."

Rei could only sigh, despite seeing someone taking advantage of his sister, he knows how Kaoru could be. He and the other members soon made their way to the stage, the staffs soon gave them their microphones. Rin stood at the side of the stage, watching silently as they soon begin a song she had wrote for them.

As the song continues, Rin took a look over the crowds in front. Their glowsticks that was once red that represents Akatsuki was now change to dark purple, UNDEAD's signature color. 

"HAHAHA! Shake, you fools! Shake, you fools!" Koga exclaimed, making the crowd cheer louder. "This S1 is ours now! We're taking over the hall! We won't let you go home until your eardrums burst!"

"All you girls who came from far and wide to see us--" Kaoru began before raising his hand towards his lips to give a flying kiss towards the crowd. "I want you... to give your hearts to me!"

Of course, the crowds cheered even louder. Kaoru is handsome in general. Adonis, however, only gave the crowd a good look of himself as the crowds all screams towards him.

"Damnit Adonis! We look dumb if you don't say something, too!"

"I'm not very good at talking. But I try to give back through my singing and dancing."

Rin sweat dropped on both Koga and Adonis's small argument until her eyes lays in front of the stage. Akatsuki had made their appearance as Keito murmured. "You lowlifes."

Rei looked down before smirking. "Welcome to the show, Hasumi. It's too bad you couldn't catch the whole set."

Souma gave the vice president a microphone so he could reply. "You're openly defying the student council. We are ending this show right now!"

It didn't scare Rei one bit as he glared down towards Keito. "But with so few units competing today the bill was looking a bit thin, wasn't it? That's why we jumped in at the last moment to add a little color to this concert."

Rin could only agree that her brother is very good at manipulating the stage and the crowd themselves. She crossed her arms, enjoying the scene. 

"You're not above the rules!" Keito exclaimed, would've cause a scene if it weren't for Kuro stopping him. 

"Calm down, Hasumi. If this becomes a bigger deal, DreFes is cancelled. If that happens, people might lose faith in the whole school." Kuro's reason made Keito hesitant as his eyes wandering around helplessly. 

Rei smirk again before looking over to the crowd, raising his hand up high. "Dear followers, hear these words: We are the demon soldiers, and these men are the samurai who would take all our heads. In the war to come, which side will be victorious? Sear this into your memory!"

"War, huh?" Rin murmured, not that all surprised her brother challenge one of the top units. 

"We accept your challenge." Keito said, accepting him as he adjust his glasses. "I suppose we'll do this your way. We'll take you on in a battle of the bands."

"Then stop wasting your time here and get ready. If you keep us waiting, we'll have no choice but to stay up on this stage forever."

Keito nodded before leaving to change to his unit outfit, murmuring towards to his fellow members to take care of the rest. Rin hum as she witness how Keito was easily got in to Rei's plan. "I should probably get back now..."

Rin made her way outside of the auditorium, scrolling through her phone to dial a number and putting it up to her ear. "...Ah, Anzu-chan? Get yourselves and the boys ready. Trickstar's debut is about to begin."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*⇢ ˗ˏˋ end ࿐ྂ