Tequila!

Chugging the last shot, I hit the wood of the bar. "Hit me." I said for the fifth time. "Woah little lady you might want to slow down, wouldn't want anyone to try and take advantage of that pretty little face of yours." He said filling another shot for me. I gulped it down quickly and rolled my eyes dramatically. "Nope wouldn't that." I said popping the "p". Damnit I think I'm drunk. He laughed. Oh shit did I say that out loud? "Yes, yes you did." He smirked. "Hey! Get out my head man." I said pointing my finger at the bartender accusingly. He started laughing hysterically. I narrowed my eyes at him, which probably made me look mentally ill and made him laugh harder. "I will not sit here..." I paused to think of my next words and hiccuped. "I, I" I blinked real hard and held my head, standing up. "Easy there girl." He said jumping over the bar before catching my fall. "You okay?" He said holding my waist tightly. "Shhhh. Too loud." He smiled and sat me back on the stool. "I get off in ten minutes, think you can manage sitting there still." He said looking at me real stern. I nodded my head and bit my lip gently. He shook his head at me and went behind the bar to finish his shift. I just sat there, staring at walls and horny people, bored and drunk out of my mind. The mystery bartender came to me and tried to make me stand up. I stood up slowly, swaying back and forth. "Success!" I said cheerfully. He laughed and I glared at him. We started walking to God knows where. "What's so funny big guy." I said poking the shoulder that was supporting my weight. "You." He said simply. He sat me in a passenger seat... I think. Then got in himself. He started the engine and started driving. "Is there a reason you got drunk tonight?" He made conversation which confused me. Why does he care? "I uh, I uh got kicked out by my, my... my... What's it called?" I looked to him expectantly and he grinned. "Umm, parents?" I shook my head. "Roommate?" I shook my head again. "You're bad at this game." He laughed. "Landlord?" "No, no, no, wait... Yes." He laughed again. Am I that funny? "Yes." He replied to my thoughts again. "Any family, boyfriend, friends?" I frowned. "No, not unless you want to drive me back to Barcelona. And no, no boyfriend or friends." I waited and before I could stop myself I spoke again. "Why aren't you taking my clothes off?" He laughed even harder this time. My frown deepened. He notice and stopped laughing. "Did you want me to take your clothes off?" He looked serious. My eyebrows instantly connected. "Umm, I've never really been asked that. Umm..." I looked down at my hands nervously. Drunk killer. "Don't worry, I'm not going to take your clothes off, I'm taken." I was confused more than ever but stayed quiet. "We're here." He announced. I attempted to take off my seat belt. Obviously that was a bust, he helped and held my weight again. "And where exactly is here?" I hiccuped. "Well you said you didn't have anywhere to go, so I brought you to my house. You'll be safe here." I stared up at him. He is strikingly handsome. Or it might be this tequila. He suddenly picked me up then I was sitting on something soft. I heard voices. Male voices. Deep male voices. Multiple deep male voices. I tried to open my eyes but everything was blurry. Is this the part where I get gang rapped or slaughtered brutally?? I felt strong hands pick me up and then I was walked somewhere. The last thing I heard before darkness consumed me was "mine!". I woke up to something petting my head. I opened my eyes and nearly went blind. "Good morning." A deep husky voice said. My mind worked slowly and I realized what happened last night, but not before my stomach did. I jumped up and then grabbed my head as it throbbed. I groaned and was suddenly being picked up. I opened my eyes and saw the ground and a cute butt. I was sat back down in a bathroom. I launched over the toilet before I even looked at my kidnapper. Whoever it was held my hair back which I was thankful, and highly confused for. After I was done the man left and he came back with a cup of water and pills. I took them without hesitation, then slowly looked up. This was not the same man who brought me here. As I stared at his perfect face all I could think was that I was kidnapped by an angel.