❤️‍🔥Vibrator pt.2 (OC)

Characters- Mandex (aka Dex) & Tarian (aka T.) From "...didn't know where else to go..." a now complete book of mine :)

Background info- Mandex bought Tarian a pair of boxers with a vibrator built inside of it and now he is going to try it out today...

Kinks & toys- Hair pulling, praise, overstimulation, dildo vibrator, butt plug, small vibrator, begging, dom/sub, pet names

Types- anal sex, vibartor sex, overstimulation, blowjob, also public place sex
_________________________________________

It had been about a month since the last time Mandex and Tarian had gone out and had their 'fun' trip to the mall and Dex was ready to have round two already.

The reason why he waited so long was because he wanted to see if Tarian would ask him about it at all but Tarian didn't bring it up, not even once.

So, now he was taking matters in his own hands.

"Baby! Where you are?" He yelled as he walked out of his room, moving towards the living room.

"I'm in my room!" Tarian yelled back making Dex stop before turning around and walking towards the dirty blond's room.

"Hello love~" Dex purred as he walked into the room, seeing Tarian reading a book while sitting atop of his bed.

"Hello, do you need something?" Tarian asked with a smile as he put a bookmark in his place so he could put all of his attention towards his needy boyfriend.

"Me? Nooo~ I can't just come and see my boyfriend for no reason?" Dex asked as he laid down onto the bed, his head laying onto T's thys as he looked up at his lover.

"No you can't, now what do you want." Tarian giggled as Dex let out a fake offended gasp.

"I am wounded! You have killed me with your harsh words!" He exclaimed as he rested a hand over his head and the other over his chest.

Tarian laughed at his antics before leaning down and kissing his temple.

"I'm ever so sorry my love, I hope my kiss will be enough to bring you back from the dead." Tarian laughed as he moved Dex's hair out of his face, exposing his beautiful eyes.

"They help a little bit but you know what would help a lot?" Dex asked as he looked up, his eyes adjusting to the new lighting.

"What?" T asked, a small smile still gracing his lips.

"If you used the boxers I got you a while ago. I mean I don't want the money to go to waist and you didn't seem to mind what we did last time~" Dex hummed as he sat up, moving so he and Tarian could meet eye to eye.

Tarian instantly grew a dark blush as he averted his eyes.

"Do we have to go out in public again?" He asked getting a smirk back.

"Of course we do, that's what makes it exciting, the risk of getting caught!" Dex smiled, clearly excited for what he had planed.

Tarian thought about it for a few minutes before letting out a sigh.

"If we don't go to a super public place then I'll do it." He finally agreed as he looked back at Mandex only to find him grinning widely back.

"Deal, I love you." Dex said before kissing Tarian quickly.

He then got up and ran to his room confusing the slightly younger boy.

About two minutes later Dex reappeared in the room holding the boxers in his hand.

"You ment right now?" Tarian asked sounding shocked yet still took the boxers.

"Yep!" Dex smiled back before adding, "Now go change and then meet me in the living room." He then kissed T once more before leaving the room.