💗Mistletoe (Destel)

No monsters, ect. Au*
(NOT EDITED)

3rd pov.
One day in the Novak household Sam and Dean were over. Their familys are all good friends, when John and Niome passed away all of the kids where there for each other while Mary and Chuck would help each other as much as possible. Lucifer had taken the largest hit from their mom passing and ended up being arrested for attempting to steal from a gas station. His boyfriend Michael (no they are NOT brothers in this) is. Currently saving for bail.

Anyway, enough of that depressing crap and back to the cute stuff...

So as I was saying, the Winchester's were over at the Novaks and it was almost Christmas, so they already had a BUNCH of Christmas decorations up.

"Hey Samantha, do you want to make Destiel happen?" Gabe (the youngest Novak) asked.

"Is that even a question?! Yes! Can Charlie come over and help too? You know if she isn't here then she will blow this place up." Sam laughed.

"Hell yah! The more the merrier!" Gabe exclaimed while Sam pulled out his phone and called her.

"Sup Bi*ch?" Chairle answered once she picked up.

"Hey, come over to the Novak's house, we are going to make Destiel happen!" Sam excalmed.

"Finnaly! I'll be over in five. Byeeeee!" Charlie stated happily before hanging up.

Gabe and Sam started to plan out what they would be doing while they waited for Charlie.

*5 minutes later*

"Sup Bi*ches!" Charlie yelled as she walked inside the house.

"Hey Charlie! I didn't know you would be here today!" Dean stated while hugging her.

"Yep, I just decided to come over because we are best friends and I dont have to ask." Charlie laughed.

"Alright, well im happy you decided to." Cas stated as he hugged Charlie.

"Hey, were are Sam and Gabe?" Charlie asked while looking around.

"They are up in Gabe's room, we dont want to know what they are doing." Dean shuttered.

"I do! See you later!" Charlie laughed and then ran upstairs to Gabe's room.

"Hey Bi*ches, did you hear what I used as my excuse?" Charlie asked as she hugged Gabe and Sam.

"Yep, now onto the plain, so I was thinking..." Gabe started.

*Time skip to when they know what they are going to do.*

They all ran down the stairs, Charlie and Sam first then Gabe.

"Hey Dean! Cas! Can you come here for a seck?!" Charlie yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

Soon Cas and Dean came over and saw Charlie and Sam.

"Whats up?" Dean asked, then Cas looked up.

(Pretend Dean isn't reading)

Gabe was the one holding the mistletoe above them. Charlie was the one to take the video and they where all three fanpeopleing.

"Woh." Cas muttered when they pulled apart after a minute of them kissing half passionate but not to much because they where with other people.

"Hey, I have an idea, you two should get together!" Charlie stated sarcastically even though she fully meant it.

"Hey Cas, do you want to be my boyfriend?" Dean asked with a small smile.

"Um... sure. I mean yes." Cas muttered with a massive blush. He then hid his face in Dean's shoulder as everyone awed at them.

"Yah, yah, yah, we get it he's adorable now stop bugging him." Dean snapped playfully but meant it.

"Aww, you two just got together and you are already a protective boyfriend." Sam teased. Dean half glared at him.

"Alright, were gone." Charlie said as she ushered Sam and Gabe back up to Gabe's room. She was gonna try to make them get together as well while she was at it.

"Ok, its safe to come out now." Dean chuckled.

"Im gay." Cas muttered while hugging Dean a little tighter. (What? He is comfortable.)

"Thats not what I meant but I good job." Dean laughed as he kissed the top of Cas's head.
__________________________________

666 Words!!!