big

(Jayden POV)

I was pacing outside High Priestess Magnolas hut as everybody was having a meeting inside, I couldn't fit through the door. It's been a few hours since I shifted into full Lycan, but I don't know how to shift back

"We need to keep training" Uncle Gerado said

"There's only so much training you can do" Edwin sighed "And it still might not be enough"

"How many troops are coming?" High Priestess Magnola asked, who I'm guessing is Linza

"The entire royal force" She says "They'll be lead by General Tyke. She said they should be here by the end of tomorrow"

"If my Mum has anything to do with it, they'll be here by tonight" Perry stated proudly

"What are the troops?" Ava asked

"Alot are from clans, tribes, packs, covens and herds that just want to do the right thing. We got Elves, giants, balisks, Cyclops, wolves, vampires, Dragons, witches, trolls, ogres, were-animals of all kinds, nymphs, fae, Kachnias, ghouls....I think the Centaur pride that lives nearby is coming as well" She answers "Some came from the Guardians as well as the palace and neighbouring cities"

"How are all of them able to get here unseen?" Ma gasps "The giants alone take up the whole road"

"Those who can't hide their true selves are being flown in on Dragons, those who can are coming by helicopter" Colestina explains "It's the only way to hide from humans at the moment"

"With such a large amount to transport, we're using witches to hide any scent as well" Ziva adds "If we are being watched, the cult will know what we're up too"

"We don't have a choice" High Priestess Magnola sighs "With the Temple people alone, we'd be outnumbered easily"

"The humans that live here are joining as well" Edwin smiles proudly "They may not be as strong as the Supernatural, but they are determined to protect their home and Jayden"

"We'll have them cover the back" Linza says "And we'll make sure they'll have strong Supernatural to cover theirs. Casualty is unavoidable I'm afraid, many of our people won't make it home"

"Yes they will!" I pipe up "I'll bring them back"

"You'll be too busy fighting yourself, baby girl" Mum sighs

"I don't care" I huff

"What about us?" I hear Raina ask "Where do you want me and Amber?"

"Well-" Linza starts but interrupted her

"Nowhere!" I growl "You and Amber-" I stop myself cause I can't see them. Groaning a bit, I look towards the door and know I can't fit, so I shove my head in the open window next to it. Its a tight fit, and I'm only able to get my head and one shoulder in, but it's enough. I set my eyes on all my friends and family before I continue "Raina and Amber are to be as far away from the fighting as possible"

"Nope" Amber says straight away "I may be pregnant but I'm not useless"

"Of course you can fight" I tell her "From another country, surrounded by guards and a place that no one knows you're there"

"That sounds more like hiding" She scoffs

"Look, I'll give you an xbox and I'll put on mortal combat 11, there, that's fighting" I say