Jealousy ig

Dabi x Y/n

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You came back for  dinner with hawks. You two wanted to caught up cause you hadn't seen each other for a month. You left and 8:00 and told dabi you'd be back by 9:00 to 9:30. It's 1:45 in the morning. You want into your room and see dabi. Hes pissed to say the least. 

"Hey dabi" you didn't entirely see the problem so you didn't address it.

"Where have you been"

"With hawks" you look at him with that 'bitch are you dumb' look. He glared at you pissed as fuck and you finally realize he's mad.

"ohh shit.." You cursed yourself and said your prayers.

"S-so how was your day dabi..."

"Do you know what time it is y/n?"

"N-no-" you laugh awkwardly slowly reaching for the door knob.

"Move again and I'll burn your all your clothes" you froze. 

"It's 1:50 In the morning"

"Oh it is?! Lol ig me and hawks lost track of time"

"Y-"

You phone rang, you look at it and its hawks

"What the-" 

"Hold on dabi" you answer the phone

On the phone

○"Hello hawks!"

●"Hey baby bird~"

○"Did you need something"

●"Just wondering if you got home safe"

○"Yea, I did"

●"Oh also you left your wallet at my house"

○"Oh shit! I'm such an idiot TwT"

●"Sometimes"

"Y/n.." You didn't hear Dabi while you were talking to hawks. You laugh over the phone forgetting the entire situation. As you laughedyou closed your eyes. when you opened them your jealous man had you by your throat and was at your ear. 

"Baby~" your breath hitched as he moaned into your ear

●"you ok y/n?"

○"Y-ye- ahh..haha"

you were cut off while speaking by kissing and bitting your neck. Letting out a breathful moan then playing it off as a laugh.

"S-stop" you whisper to dabi. He ignores you and reaches under your skit rubbing your upper thigh.

"Mm~"

He moved your underwear out the way and rubbed your clit. You tried your hardest to stay quiet, but also continueyour conversation with hawks.

●"wanna go out again tomorrow?"

You tried answering but before you could Dabi shoved his middle and ring finger in your already wet hole. You bit down on your hand hard, trying to stay silent. 

○"I-I'll have t-...to ask dabi"

●"Oh you still are dating that burnt bitch aren't you"

Dabi started to finger fuck you going i deep, getting hard with every second. You did end up shoveled againstthe wall, with no where to go"

"Fu-fuck!"

●"Huh?"

○"H-he uhh said..."

You look at dabi asking for the answer.

"No."

●"What did he say"

○"he sa-said no.." you answered hawks breathlessly leaning your head back.

●"He's probably just jealous I'll steal you from him."

Dhabi shoved another finger in and then another completely without warning. You drop you phone and hold in your scream as her stretched you. Dabi grabs your phone and holds it to your ear. You laugh nervously making him know your still listening. 

●"Hey baby bird are you sick, you don't sound very good"

○"im fine...d-don't worry" you say breathing hard

●"Whatever  you say so hummingbird"

○"mhm"

●"Im sorry I keep saying it but your outfit was really cute."

You could tell every time hawks said something the faster and harder he went. You begged him quietly to stop

"Babe...s-..stop pls..! I'm sorry"

"Too fucking late" he begins to viciously attack your clit.

 This time you let out a moan, not too loud but it wasn't quite. So hawks definitely heard you.

"Baby bird?.."

"Fuck it"

Dabi pulled down his pants and boxers lining up his hard cock with your hot and sticky hole. You shook your head already embarrassed. He slowly slips in the tip then slams all 8.5 inches into you. This time you didn't even try to hold it in.

"DABI!~"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lol I lost motivation :p

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx