Help me~

Today you were horny beyond belief, it felt as if you were in rut or something. You were too embarrassed to admit that to your boyfriend. You wanted to hint it to him but he wasn't very good at picking up hints. He's kinda dumb sometimes but you love him. He was in his office next door, working on some paper work. You were laying on the bed rubbing your thighs together letting out breathless moans. You couldn't handle it, you get up and go next door. You walk in your boyfriend's office and stand at the door. He doesn't notice your presence and keeps working. You walk up to him slowly and rub his shoulders. 

"Hey honey"

His voice sends shivers down your spine and to your already wet hole. 

"I won't be done till late so please don't stay up waiting for me" you rub his shoulders more before sliding your hands down his chest. 

"Hm? Do you need something? "

"Can I stay and watch?.. "

"sure honey, but it's not very interesting. Are you sure? "

"Mhm! "

"Ok then, I'd be nice to have company"

You walk to the side of him and the get in between him and his desk

"Hm? " you turn towards his desk and sit on his lap. Grinding around a little, finding the perfect spot. 

"Mm~... Honey.. " you loved the tone he used it drove you insane 

"Yes?.. "

"I can't see, I don't mind you sitting on my lap. But, I just can't see"

"Oh I'm sorry-"

You get up and walk out kinda sad he didn't catch on but we're pleased with his voice and the small moan he let out. You go back to the bedroom and lay down. You had another idea. You pull down you shorts and underwear and rub lazy circles on your swollen clit. 

"A-.. Ah~"

You teased yourself rubbing two fingers over you sticky opening. 

"Ngh~ "

You plunge the two fingers in yourself as you moan out your boyfriend's name. You Spread you legs more and you go faster. You began to yell out his name as youre close to finishing. But ofc it would never happen ever since your boyfriend's fucked you you can never get off on your own your fingers don't feel as good as his. Just him talking is enough to get you off honestly. As you are moaning trying to to go harder and faster wanting to finish the door flings open. 

"Y/n are you-.. "

You stop for a moment breathing heavy before starting up again. 

"H-help me..! I.. I can't get o-off on my own... You know tha- ah.. Ahh~"

Your boyfriend stood in shock, but he couldn't deny how turned  on he was getting. Watching you struggle and whimper wanting to cum but is unable. His cock was already hard, it started to ache as he saw you fingers going in and out of your tight sticky pussy. He bite his lip as he watch, you begged him and he just ignored You. but, only for a moment. 

"F-fuck Ushijima please!.. " He walked over to you slowly and kissed your forehead. 

"Is this why you came into my office? " you nod whining quietly. 

"You want my help"

"Please~" he went to the end of the bed and sat at the edge right in front of you. He slid his hands fron your shins to your knees then redirecting to your inner thigh. 

"Honey~"

"Mm~"

He grabbed your wrist pulling your fingers out of yourself. He licked your fingers, and processed to suck on them. This alone made your legs shake. 

"So sweet" he whispered before biting your fingers. 

"Fuck~.. "

"I'll help you, once, but after that I really need to finish my work"  you nod quickly, you grab your shins pulling your knees to you face. Presenting yourself to him. Your boyfriend slowly inserted one finger inside, and waited for you to get comfortable before moving it. He felt you instantly clamp down, he started to rub quick circles on your clit with his thumb. He added another fingers and you yelp, he stops for a moment and looks at you with worry. 

"I'm ok.. Ushi.. Jima, don't worry" you reassure him breathlessly

"You sure? " you nod to your concerned boyfriend as he starts up again. He gradually gets faster and you sputter his name as he thrusts his fingers. 

"Ushi! Ushi! Fuck Ushijima~! " he couldn't help but rub his aching cock through his pants

You whimper and whine as you come close to Cumming. 

"C-cumming cum-cum! " you came on his fingers, he thrusters a few more times before removing his fingers. He played with you juices for a moment over you pussy, then he licked his fingers. He leaned down and licked your pussy clean. He got up and kissed you. 

"I got to go finish my work" Ushijima walked out the room closing the door behind him. He stopped at his office door and bite his lip trying to keep quiet as he tried to fix his pants as they restricted his hard cock, just making him ache more. 

•°×The end×°•