Untitled Part 3

You were at lunch and were sitting with bakugou, Mina, sero, denki and kirishima (Bakusquad). You were arguing with denki cause he stole your hoodie. 

"Give it back denki"

"No"

"Pls i like that hoodie"

"No"

"Ugh"

"Give me a kiss and I'll give it back~"

"Shut up Pikachu"

"Suit yourself"

"Imma go over to Todoroki and deku's table"

"Kay" mina looked at you with a small smirk as you walk away from the table. 

"Hello"

"Hey y/n" deku, uraraka, tsu, iida, and Todoroki greet you as you walked over . Todoroki grabs your area and pulls you to him and holds your hand. Everyone was talking and having fun. At random you bring up how denki stoley out hoodie. 

"Just get it back"

"I can't" you pouted to todoroki

"You're Literally the scariest person in the school besides bakugou"

"Still tho" todoroki got close to you and held you. 

"You just like be dominated, letting people other people control you even though you have a boyfriend~" you freeze as todoroki let you go and laughed talking to everyone else like he didn't just fucking say that. What he said exposed a hidden kink. 

School was over and the only thing you could think about during school was what your boyfriend said. You and todoroki were walking to the dorms together. You reached your room and took off your shoes. You closed your door as you felt todoroki hug you from behind, feasting his head on your shoulder. 

"Baby~"

"Y-yes? "

"Did you get your hoodie back? "

"Yea it's in my bag"

"So you actually take control sometimes"

"I guess"

"Do you still like being dominated~"

"N-no"

his hands start to wonder one of the finding your chest and rubbing it through your shirt. You breath hitchs and he groped your chest tightly. You become weak as you quickly surrendered. 

"Surrendering so easily, are you sure you don't like being domed~"

"Sh-shut up" you say no longer surrendering to him. 

Lol Damn 

Motivation: lost