Chapter 2 (the begining)

The rain clicks on the window as Macie looks outside just to see dim light and grey clouds "why is it raining during summer?" Macie can't help but wonder. As she closes her curtains and steps out of bed she decides to go downstairs for breakfast.
"Your up early" Macies roommate Ava says sarcastically with a little laugh "what do you mean? Isn't it 9?" Macie asked confused by her tone "no it's 1pm, what time did you stay up last night?" Ava ask, as Macie sits down on the stool in front of the counter "not late, but I've been trying to get us those bts tickets since they're coming down to LA." Macie says as she starts to yawn "really? I thought they weren't coming to America?" Ava ask as a smile creeps on her face "it's called a world tour for a reason." Macie chuckles "but getting good tickets has been anything but easy, although I'm only 900 people away." Macie states as she gets up from the stool to make herself coffee.
3 Hours later
"Ava come in here quick!"Macie shouts "I'm coming!" Ava yells while running down the hall to Macies room "I got us front row tickets to their show!"Macie almost screams in excitement "OH MY GOD when is it?" Ava ask jumping on the bed in excitement "this Saturday!"Macie says "this cannot be happening!"Ava says as she screams in the pillow.
The following Saturday
"We're here! Gosh was naranche stadium this big last time we were here?" Macie ask "how would I know last time I was here I was learning how to crawl." Ava remarks as they both head towards security "Empty all pockets and bags. Remember clear bags only!" The security officer shouts Macie and Ava both make it through security as they're eyes wonder looking for the entrance to the stadium
"There it is! Line up for A section" Macie says as she points to the arrow leading the way Ava and Macie then make their way over as they are almost at the front of the line.
"Everyone in section A-B please move forward at this time, employees in the stadium will help you to your seat" the lady over the intercoms states.
Macie and Ava make their way inside as they walk past what looks like 9 feet rows of chairs until they finally make it to their seats.
(Chapter 3 will be out soon)