Chapter 3

Note: (this story is a joke and should not be taken seriously)
"I can't believe we're actually here!" Macie says as she looks at the huge stage in front of her "i know! I wonder what they smell like?" "Ava!" "Just saying!" As they both giggle and sit down.

"What time is it?" Ava ask as they realize it's starting to get dark, "7, so they should be on in 30 MINUTES!!" Macie basically shouts out of excitement.

30 minutes pass as Ava and Macie can't help but cheer before they even come out.

Smoke shoots from the stage along with confetti as the screen opens to reveal all of bts "Are you all ready?" Rm shouts as they make their way down the stage. The beginning of fire begins and the crowd goes wild.

Jungkook is the first one to make it down and stands right in front of Macie and Ava "oh my god! I think I'm gonna faint." Ava says sarcastically "if you do your heading to that ER alone, I'm not missing my chance to see Tae cause you faint!" Macie remarks with a laugh following behind Ava rolls her eyes jokingly as they continue watching the concert.
Soon all of bts has made it down the stage and Macie can't help but notice Tae keeps looking at her. "Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" "What? The hottest band in the world, duh" "no I mean v it feels like he keeps staring at me." "We are in front row and your a pretty girl how could he not?" Macie smiles at the compliment, lost in conversation macie didn't even notice Tae right in front of her as the vocal line was singing dimple almost as if he was singing to her, not sure what to do Macie wants to make sure he's staring at her so she winks and he winks right back.

"Oh my god! He just winked at me!" "Really?" "Yes!" Ava's jaw is dropped but is brought back to reality when the cannons of confetti go off again, soon telepathy starts playing as jimin and jungkook run back and forth from main stage to in front of Macie and Ava, Macie completely distracted in what their doing doesn't even notice Tae still staring at her until she feels him staring as she goes to look at him he mouths something not sure what he's saying and putting her arms next to her head in a confused motion makes Tae come closer and what he says makes Macies jaw drop, even with all the girls screaming everything he says is so clear. "Want to come back stage?" Macie freezes in shock but is still able to shake her head in a yes motion.

Even though the concert had been going on for 2 hours it felt like it just started as the boys perform magic shop for their last song and walk back to where they started "Thank you all for coming, we can't wait to see you again Army!" Rm says as the screen closes and Ava looks at Macie who is still in shock "everything alright? Looks like you've seen a ghost." Ava says with a smile, just before Macie can respond security pops up right behind macie, he looks tall 6'3 maybe he has tan skin and is completely bald. "Hello." He says in a dark tone taken aback from the strange voice Macie turns around to be greeted by the man "hello, may I help you?" Macie says in almost a scared tone "yes you can follow me please, your friend can come aswell." He says walking out of the row towards the back door "do you know what this man wants?" Ava whispers to Macie as they make their way back "I'm not 100% sure but I think I have a clue." Macie says picking up her pace so she doesn't lose the guard.

Once they finally make it to a more secluded area the guard speaks again "before I open this door I will need you girls to sign a contract saying that you will not tell anyone about this." "About what?" Ava ask way more confused then Macie. "Tae saw your friend and wanted to meet her, he said she could bring you aswell to meet the rest of the members." Ava even more confused then before takes in everything he says and almost gasps out of shock "you know as much as I love them as a group meeting them one on one doesn't seem like it would fit me, but how bout you go macie you were the one originally invited." Ava says as she's about to make a dash for it. The guard then looks at Macie waiting for her confirmation "uhm.. let me just talk to her real quick." Macie then pulls Ava aside and puts two arms on her shoulder shaking her "you can't leave me in there alone!" "Macie I do not want to meet them privately, I'm way to awkward and nervous plus v just wanted only you to go originally and it would be much easier if I just didn't go!" "But what if something happens? Why would v want to just see me? What if- oh my god." "Macie calm down nothing bad can happen, maybe he just wanted to meet you how could he not, when are you gonna get a chance like this again." Taking in Ava's words macie finally agrees as they go back to the guard who sits at the door arms crossed.

"Have you made your decision?" "Yes."
Macie says her voice shaking "I would like to go backstage."