Chapter 5 | Yuji itadori

a few days has passed since Gojo had fought that cursed spirit.

of course you were still training with the others, and manage to keep itadori a secret.

you'd come after your finished training with the others, and come to check on Itadori, and see if you could do anything to help.

some of the others hasn't noticed you always disappearing after training. but you couldn't fool inumaki.

When he heard you return to your dorm late at night. he immediately asked questions about where have you been?, where were you after training? why did you return so late.

You just told him that you were training with gojo, and luckily that was enough to convince him that, that's what you were doing after training with them.

And besides, since when had inumaki been so overprotective? probably since yuta went abroad, you were left alone.

inumaki has always been nice, so you just shrugged it off.

"alright that's enough movies for today. you're doing great yuji. you can already control your emotions. keep it up."

"OSU!"

"oh, you guys are done?."You asked, only just arriving.

"Okkotsu-senpai!"

"ah Y/n, perfect timing."

"hm?."

"I'd like you... to spar with yuji."Gojo said.

"eh?"Itadori stood, dumbfounded by what he had just heard.

"sure why not."You agreed, an excited smile appearing on your face.

"ah. I'm gonna die."

Again, to be exact yuji.

"but, where?. we can't spar on the training grounds. the others are still there."You questioned gojo.

"don't worry, I already got a place for us."Gojo walked closer holding both of your shoulders.

*swift*

In the blink of an eye, you two three were standing in an open filed. a wide clearing that surrounded two other large trees.

"this is actually just the back of the school, but it's a pretty good training ground, since it's an open filed."

"COOL!."itadori yelled his eyes sparkling✨

"I could train here privately."You thought to yourself.

"then."gojo begun."I'll watch from over here, as you two spar."gojo said walking away.

Now standing far from each other. The atmosphere began getting serious, you got into combat position, and itadori did the same.

Taking a deep breath, as he raised his fist. then breathing out as he made a serious expression.

"...heh."Smiling proudly, you decide to take this sparring seriously, cause if you didn't. you felt you'll lose.

(please remember itadori is still the main character of the anime.)

"this battle... will be interesting."gojo said as he stood, his back against a tree his arms crossed.

You two stayed quiet for a while, neither attacking first.

Stepping one foot back, which got itadori the signal to get ready for an attack.

"here it comes."Itadori thought sweating a little.

*swoosh*

without even blinking, you were already in front of him.

"So fast!-"