Chapter 10 | AFTERMATH

A ray of sunlight streamed through the window, kissing your morning skin. You groaned as you lifted up your heavy eyelids.

You sat up straight, remembering yesterday's events.

During the Kyoto Goodwill Event, the special-grade that attacked you, gojo and itadori before. invaded jujutsu high and whoever was working with it. to retrieve Sukuna's fingers.

You remembering walking with panda, who was carrying maki and megumi, but nothing else.

did you pass out or is your memory just foggy?.

"good. you're awake."A voice spoke up from behind you. You turned around and saw a familiar figure standing in the doorway.

"Satoru."

"yo."He waved as he walked closer."How are you feeling?"

"My head's a little fuzzy, but otherwise good."You replied.

"according to panda, you suddenly fell unconscious on your way out."

"I fell unconscious?."You looked at him puzzled. probably cause you used your reverse cursed energy more than twice and used black flash multiple times.

"well you seemed to be doing fine. so I'll be taking my leave now. oh right."he was about to leave when he pused.

"Y/n."He started, you gave him a confused look."....no, nevermind."

"just say it, you're making me anxious!"You said, slightly annoyed.

"hahah. no need to be so anxious, I won't put you in danger."

"liar. you have already put me in danger more than once. in fact, you put everyone in danger."

the door slid open, revealing Maki, panda and inumaki, who was surprised to see gojo.

"satoru? what are you doing here?."Panda asked.

"hm? visiting my cute, adorable, distant-relative of course."He patted your head.

He turn to see your reaction, only to see you looking at him with a  disgusted face. maki and panda were looking at him like that as well.

"stop looking at me with those faces."

"well the I'll be leaving now."Gojo turns towards the door to leave."I'll tell ya after we decide if we should continue the event."with that. he left.

"huh? what's he talking about Y/n?."Panda asked.

"dunno, but I feel anxious about it since it's satoru after all."You replied.

"just ignore him. anyways, we're glad you're awake. You had us worried when you suddenly fell on the ground!."Panda exclaimed.

"ahahah. sorry about that. guess i just overdid it."You rubbed your head sheepishly.

"Salmon!."

"You too toge."Maki told inumaki off.

"bonito flakes..."

"Yeah toge! you had Y/n go on a rampage!."Panda added.

"well...who wouldn't after seeing your friend on the ground unconscious, and badly injured."You mumbled, retorting.

"what was that?~"Panda teased.

"Nothing."You replied quickly."oh right. what about the first-years?."You asked.

"they're at megumi's room right now having pizza."Maki replied.

"pizza huh.."Just thinking about pizza makes your mouth drool.