Chapter 11 | ASSASSINATION MISSION

-A/n
Before y'all start reading. Kuragari yami and Yuri Okumura are OC's that will appear in this chapter; the other character will be revealed later on.

that is all.
______________

"Kuragari, a special-grade cursed spirit that has been sealed thousands of years ago. Kuragari is what you would describe as a being that has been born out of pure darkness."

"until 7 years ago a incident happened, Kuragari now resides inside a 13 year old girl that was supposed to be dead 7 years ago."

"we here by appoint you. Special-grade jujutsu sorcerer, Y/n okkotsu. to escort and then assissnate kuragari's vessel. Yuri Okumura."

There you stood in a room. in the middle of old men who hid behind Shoji Screens.

"What's the point of guarding and escorting her, if I'm gonna kill her anyways..."You thought irritated by these old men who always think highly of themselves.

the only choice you have was to accept.

"I'll do it... I'll kill Yuri Okumura"You say, with a serious tone in your voice. your eyes empty.

"Don't disappoint us....Y/n okkotsu."One of the old man spoke behind the Shoji Screen, as you opened the door to leave.

"Seriously.... what a bunch of old assholes."You mumbled in an angry tone. You walk outside, only to see gojo waiting for you.

"Satoru."You said surprised.

"Yo. how was it in there?"He asked as he walks towards you.

"irritating. they ordered me to kill a 13 year old vessel. after guarding her from other assassin's."

"I see...then? what are you gonna do?."Gojo questioned.

".... it's not like I have much of a choice."You replied."we're jujutsu sorcerers...We have to kill those who  pose a threat."you stated.

"besides...can we really.... disobey a command from the higher-ups?."You continued your tone becoming quieter with each word.

Gojo stayed silent. staring at the back of your head. he had a blindfold on so you couldn't really see how he was looking at you.

He placed a hand on your head, making you face him.

"You're still young so you don't have to force yourself to do something your not willing to. besides. I'm here. I'll be on your side when things go wrong."Gojo smiled.

______________

"What a pain..."A girl with silver hair, said. as she looks out the window of her school.

Now you stand in front of a junior school  which was located in Shibuya.

"Yuri okumura..."

Your mission was to transport Yuri okumura to Tokyo and protect her from other assassin's.....then kill her.

Apparently. She's about 4'6 tall, has waist length sliver hair. and has the same eye color as you.

"Good grief..."You let out a deep breath, then started walking towards the school gate.

As you approached the gate, there was many students walking out as well.

"How am I supposed to find—"Your eyes went wide when a sliver hair walked passed you. feeling an intense aura emanating from her. Her aura was so cold, that it made you shiver.

You quickly turned around alerted."Yuri... okumura..?"You called out.

The girl stopped moving when she heard her name, before turning around to meet with your eyes.