♡ || 14 || Auditions 2

-A few Months after your debut announcement came out-

You got several notifications saying, "Congrats Mysta Rias/Vox Akuma/Ike Eveland/Shu Yamino/Luca Kaneshiro, you made it to the second round!" You see the meeting link at the end of the message. You re-assure if they sent it to the right person again since you never know if they sent it to the wrong person again. You sent to all of them,  "Is this the right person you sent this to?". After a couple minutes of waiting you got several messages saying, "Yes, we checked before sending.". You hurried down to go to the boys in the living room, you announced that they got into the 2nd round of the audition! All of them became confused so you said, "You passed! Like you have to go in a meeting, the second round is basically an interview. I can give you guys my notes so you can see the questions their going to ask you!"

After a few hours on working on something you made the boys follow you upstairs to your room. You had some spare pcs from your friends, (but 5 pcs tho???) you told them to bring one in eachothers rooms, you quickly get your other keyboards and mouse's. You went to get your other old monitors. 

"What the fuck are we doing with these??" Mysta asked

T.B.C

A/n

------------------------------------------------- 

Ok I'm sorry for being  dead for a couple of days, school is pretty tiring

Im working on something big so this might get out soon?

I'm trying to work on 2 more chapters for this book since Hope literally reached 16k so fast

Okay gtg its literally 6:31 Am here

I have to get ready 😭