Kazuha has Fans?!

The Sakoku Degree, issued by the Almighty Shogun as a branch of the Vision Hunt Decree to shut down the borders of Inazuma and catalyse its isolation from the outside world finally lifted. Storms cleared, conflict halted, and the blood once flooding the streets faded away into the soils of battlefields, serving as fertiliser for the hopes and dreams of its people to finally come into fruition.

What was once a daunting existence for the citizens of the nation of eternity cleared out into what felt like a fever dream, or a particularly jarring nightmare. Like all past wounds, the country healed, the people began to smile and live once more, and such gossip circles and rumour mills turned from brute Shogunate abuse and inter-commission scandals to two names rolling on the tongue of every pedestrian in the street and every child’s role-playing game.

The mysterious outlander traveller who fought the Almighty Shogun twice, and lived.

And

Kaedehara Kazuha, the man who was able to parry the Musou no Hitotachi.

“Kazuha, letter for you.”

The young boy was reclined on top of a wooden crate before the Alcor, the magnificent warship twice the size of those in the Liyue military fleet, and, in Beidou’s humble opinion, twice as grand. As always, the rest of her crew were doing their part, hauling boxes of goods and carts of resources onto the ship with relentless vigour, while this young lad laid back, eyes shut and face painted with that cloudless look he always sported when his mind ran off away from Teyvat to gods-know-where, and a little girl laying on his lap who happens to have a cryo vision with a story book on her face and drool spilled out a bit .

She could already smell the flowery words that bloomed out of his mouth before he even spoke.

“It’s been hardly a moon since the Decree has been lifted and my status as a wanted man revoked, and already people are asking for me? Perhaps the change of wind and sights of a brighter future has rekindled some of my old friendships in this country?” he mused. Beidou resisted a snort and the urge to seize him in a headlock but she cant since his beloved sister was laying fast asleep at his lap.

Archons, she was fond of this kid and his sister, she even thought they were father and daughter since they looked a bit alike and at the same time not. The Beidou of many years ago would have never anticipated her taking in of a wanted criminal with a tired looking girl, much less developing what could only be described as a motherly attachment to the guy and a kid, but hey, life was full of plot twists. She loved a good stormy sea as much as she loved a surprise to keep things spicy, and taking in Kaedehara Kazuha and Alina had been one of the best decisions she’d made in her life.

So what if it endangered herself and the entire crew and risked her getting executed by the electro archon? Pfft. Phooey.

He was as much a member of her crew much like his sister and family as any of the other men on board, albeit he hardly acted like it, Alina on the other hand was quite hard for her trust to be earned. She knew she’d make the same decision in a heartbeat.

“I don’t know about ‘friends’, since this letter seems like the extra formal type.” The woman replied, “It’s not even like those ridiculous fan-letters you’ve been getting recently,” she winked at that, and Kazuha’s eyes lowered in what could only be described as embarrassment. As alina's story book fell out of her face...kazuha almost chuckled at his sister...alina looked kind of ridiculous 

Beidou however snort

What was there to be humble about? The boy blocked the attack of a bladework that was known, feared, and glorified all at once for being a symbol of ultimate power and the pinnacle of the Raiden Shogun’s skill. He totally had a right to be proud about it. Archons knew Beidou sure was, even if she had felt like half her soul left body at the news.