In the middle of week!

Hey guys. Don't hate me for coming back sooooner than I said in author's note. 😂😂😝😝

Anyways I was in a good mood today and I thought to write a small cute mushy OS. And then I immediately texted millie2wolfhard  to give me an idea fast. So she did. Iyi ki varsin canim ❤️.

Plot:- Eda and Serkan doesn't break up in episode 14. They are still a couple. Eda decides to join back uni in Istanbul itself. So Eda no longer working at Artlife because of her hectic class schedule.

PS:- 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Happy reading!

————————————————-
"Eda where are you? I am waiting outside your house since so long. We were supposed to have breakfast today before I go to work and you go to your university." Serkan spoke on the phone, leaning on his car hood as he waited outside Eda's house at 8 in the morning in mid of the week on Wednesday.

"Serkaaaaan. Ufff yaaa. Didn't you check your messages since you woke up?" She asked face palming herself.

"Nooo.. I didn't.. should I have?" He asked confused. "Wait.. don't tell me you are sending me nudes in the mid of week and I can't even have you until weekend." He said whispering as he stood outside her house. If her aunt heard him saying that, she would probably have a heart attack on the spot.

"Serkaaaaan. Ne?! Stop. I didn't send you that. Why would I send you that? Serkan. Oh my god. My cheeks. I am blushing." She said actually blushing and immediately keeping a hand on her cheek to try to control the blush.

"Then at least come down. Come on. I need to see you blushing." He said laughing lightly.

"Serkan I messaged you today morning. I had to leave for university early. I had to submit a blueprint today and I couldn't complete it. So I woke up early, messaged you to not pick me up and I came to university." She said.

"Edaaaaa. Uff yaaa. I have been standing here outside your house for 15 minutes because I thought you would be getting ready for our breakfast date today." He said sadly.

"I messaged you Serkan. It's your fault you didn't see my message." She replied keeping her drawing pencil on the table and shaking her head.

"You could have called me Eda. You know I pick up your calls anytime of the day.. or night." He said sitting back in his car.

"I didn't want to disturb your workout early in the morning. Sorrry askim. I promise I will come to you tonight after my classes are over. We can order something to eat in your house. Okay?" She said softly.

"Eddaaaa. You said me yesterday that you were going out with your friends for some group dinner tonight." He shook his head reminding his girlfriend of her plans.

"Ohhhh shit. I forgot. Yes. I have to go out for dinner tonight. Don't worry.. I will pull out from it. I will have dinner with you tonight. Tamam askim?" She said whispering since she was in library and although it was early morning and only 2-3 students were there, but last time she had talked on phone with Melo loudly, she had been kicked out.

"Eda. Please don't cancel your dinner. Plus you are going to be mine the whole weekend. So it's okay. I wouldn't let you leave even for a second from my embrace this weekend. And maybe we can manage to get some time tomorrow." He said as he started the car and drove towards their favourite coffee shop, planning to have his breakfast and then send food delivery for Eda in her university.

"Serkan. I am always yours. What's this weekend and stuff. Tamam. Let's do one thing. I will see if I can manage some time between my classes and dinner tonight. I will come to Artlife if I am free okay? Alsssooo, if it helps in any way..." she drawled biting her lip and looking around to see if someone is around "check your message in a few minutes. I will send you a nude." She whispered really low that Serkan literally had to stop by the side of the road to hear her words and then he choked on the water he was drinking.