IDOL OBESSESION (PART 3)

Y/n POV

Y/n POV...

I am sitting on the hospital bed..taehyung forced me in everything but I never thought he would slap me...

Y/n:- from whom I am even expecting *sad Chuckles*

I crass my belly...

Y/n:- when will you come out and protect your mumma? I feel so lonely here Come fast I wanna hold your tiny hands and play with you...

I smiled...

I am talking to my unborn baby. I look up when the door open and Bts come inside. I was relieved that he didn't come..

Jin:- How are you feeling now??

He was acting weird but now he is talking normally..

Y/n:- b-better *smile*

J-hope:- that's good to hear do you need anything???

Y/n:- no I am ok *smile*

But why do I feel a little sad I am continously looking at the door...

Jimin:- don't worry he won't come...

Y/n:- huh?!!

I looked up at jimin!! what what does he mean???

Jimin:- we got to know everything...no need tutoring worry about anything we are here for you...

He smiled and I nodded ...they got to know everything hmm...

Jungkook:- if you need anything you can tell any of us...

Y/n:- sure thank you *smile*

This guys are so sweet, I am happy...

I suddenly started to coughing they started to panicking. Wth they are doing..they all started to running here and there...

Jimin tripped and fell on jungkook ...i am already drinking water idk why they are searching for water...

Y/n:- guys... What are you doing??

Yoongi:- searching for water!!

He said while checking the first aid...

Y/n:- ahh you know you are searching in Frist aid kit right??

Yoongi look at me in confusion while I show him that bottle of water which I am holding