GUILTY LOVE (QUICK FF {KTH})

You are kang y/n you are a playgirl of your college and taehyung is a heartthrob...

And he fell in love with you and propose you even after knowing that you are a playgirl and he never stop you from flirting with anyone

And never make restrictions on it but always tell you to stay away from from the guys don't be close to them and you also listen and he thought that you also love him...

But you just pretend infront of him like this it has been 4 yrs completed of your relationship and one day Teahyung come to your house to propose you for marriage...

But you don't know that he is coming at your house and you were making out with your ex and taehyung have extra key so he open the door and saw your clothes on the floor

He felt weird so he directly went towards your bedroom to check if you are there and what is happening and he saw you two making out...

At Frist you tried to explain him but you guys get in a fight and he was so broken from what he saw so you also did broke up with him

1st month went happily for you but this things change taehyung and make him so cold and cruel....

And after a month you saw him he changed a look at you and you went to talk to him but he just push you away that day you realized what you have lost...

You say sorry and beg him alot to come back but he refused and after sometime he went aboard and get settled there and never come back and you realized this is all bcz of you and you felt so much guilty and regret it so much....

Y/n felt so guilty and she tried to suicide but taehyung has told his friend to take care of y/n before going aboard bcz no matter what he love her and his friend agreed and as y/n get to know this she attempted suicide but his friend save her...

Soon taehyung get settled in London and become a famous actor and y/n get to know and went there to meet him

Y/n got a chance to meet him but he refused even to see her she tried alot but taehyung don't want to get hurt again so he reduced all his anger and tell her that how badly she hurted him and y/n keep saying sorry...

And taehyung said to her that if you love me then don't come back to me again and went from there and y/n also Left from there but they both never get married bcz

Y/n refused for the marriage bcz of guilt and taehyung did bcz he lost his believe from love but he never stop the feeling what he feels for y/n.....

The end...