Epilogue

Tiana

"Tiana, pay close attention, this next bit of information will be vital," my new manager sternly states, the voice was not to be reckoned with.

"Yes Manager," I respectfully say, knowing that I will be the only agent in the field for the next mission and not like the rest of the agents sitting in the room with me for this mission.

"Tiana, you will go undercover as Zack's girlfriend from the famous group known as Agastopia. Zack's girlfriend has gone missing and since then they have been getting threats," my manager informs me, making me nod my head. They give me an iPad with the threats on it.

"Agastopia think it could be a fan who has kidnapped the girlfriend, but we think it could be someone worst- someone higher up who has the money to cover their trail. Maybe they even hired an assassin to kill one of the boys or all of the boys. They could have even accidently kidnapped the girlfriend instead of Zack himself."

"So do I have to attend award shows, concerts and galas?" I question, as my new manager hands me a piece of paper, with all the details of me.

Name: Ralie

Surname: Moodley

Date of birth: Sixth of January 2004 (06/01/2004)

Place of birth: North India

Career/ major in university/ high school: Works for Kalon entertainment (also known as Kalon ent.)

➢ Acted on the show Amaranthine

➢ Models for Rebellion clothing brand

➢ Gives a lot back (charity work)

➢ Acting now on the show Elysian

➢ Can sing and dance

Body type:

➔ Chest size: A32 size

➔ Top size: 4 or 6 (depending on the fit)

➔ Six pack visible.

➔ Size 8 for her legs

➔ Size 6 ½ shoe size

Personality: Very bubbly, calm and giving. Very very generous and kind, amazing fashion sense (has dark academia, all black or oversized fashion- loves high waist jeans with cropped, small tops) and loves reading books

Fitness: Dance, short-distance runner and goes on daily runs to keep fit.

"Tiana, you will have to know everything on the list, the rest you can make up but remember not to mess up or forget, do not leave any loopholes when answering questions," my manager states, while the band that I have to protect walks in.

"Yes Manager, I will protect them with my life," I state, saluting them.

"You will start going through the normal examinations before you will go and live with them to protect them," my manager commands.

Great, now I have to see a psychologist and psychiatrist before going on my mission.