Chapter 3- Graduation Party?

I was in the South Pole, playing with the penguins.

"Dipper"

One of them said. I looked at it, it was eating a fish but could still talk

"What's wrong Penguini?"

I asked, one of them came near me too.

"Dipper!"

It said. Soon I was surronded by lots of penguins, all calling out my name

"DIPPER, DIPPER!"

...

I woke up by my twin, Mabel shouting my name.

"Dipper wake up!"

I opened my eyes weakly. Looking at the outside I could tell it was about 3 p.m.

"Why didn't I see you at school today?"

Guess the nurse nor the teachers bothered to tell her.

"I... felt sick and go to the hospital. Took medicines and I am fine now"

"Oh Dipp! Why didn't you call me?"

She jumped on and hugged me. I couldn't tell if she really was sad or faking. But I should go along aswell.

"Sorry Mabel I saw you with your friends and decided not to interrupt you. It wasn't much a big deal anyways"

"Hmhm... Oh wait- Guess what!? We are having a graduation party!"

Oh-uh..No,no,no,no I want to get out of this hell and it does not let me go!?
AND WHY ARE WE HAVING A GRADUATION PARTY WHEN WE ARE AT 10TH GRADE!?

(Hell = School)

"Great news! So... when is it?"

"Two days later of course! And of course you will come with me. And oh the best part- We will go shopping for clothes now!"

Put a fake smile on Dipper, PUT A FAKE SMILE ON!

"I have a suit Mabel I can go with it I think *cough cough* I-I am sick"

"You can't joke on your sister, I can tell you are faking! Get dressed we will go about 5 minutes later... the time starts NOW"

She said and ran out of my room. Oh geez what am have I got myself into

*Time skip*

Don't let anxiety kick in, no anxiety. I tried getting my thoughts clearer but it wouldn't let me.

Mabel made me wear a suit and I felt like everyone was looking at me. I want to get out of here ASAP.

"It looks great Dip-Dots! Almost perfect!"

Yes! Yes yes yes!

"That's great news I liked it too!"

I had no sense of fashion