chapter 108

Based on the Le Wellin stories heard so far, Le Wellin never helped people for no reason. His behavior looked like a sentiment when he looked at him sharply, but if he looked at himself closely, it was the result of careful calculation of reasons and benefits.

'Of course, in 'Fairy Night', in order to turn Le Wellin into a villain, all the narratives focused only on her defeat and violence...'

'Fairy Night' is a damn novel that uses our genius Aria only as an angel-like heroine. Having lived together for a few months with Duke Krysis, who has a royal appearance that is quite contrary to the bad storytelling in the original, I decided to ignore the novel.

'If Descartes supports me in the coming war, I will be very strong. I like to make Le Wellin friendly as much as possible.'

During my debut, Le Wellin helped me for no reason, and even asked me where he had seen me. This means that he had predicted that I was the Sword Master who helped him back then.

'Let's take a closer look at Le Wellin's attitude towards me, and if I think he has noticed, let's show it openly. It is better to befriend him on the pretext that he has helped before.'

I am no longer afraid to destroy the original. I was determined to use it like any tool to protect my loved ones.

'If necessary, I should use Le Wellin as a medium.'

"After my debut, I haven't been socializing at all. Now I have to enter the social world. And you say Miss Le Wellin is very interested in me. I'm also curious why."

However, since I couldn't directly tell my inner feelings, I answered plausibly.

"I tried to subjugate the social world first, and then give it to my sister as a gift..."

With a cold face, Aria, who took the macaron on the tea table and smashed it violently with a bowl in front of me, muttered coldly. Aria, who had tortured the macaron for the fifth time, opened her mouth with a sigh.

"...Well. I can't object to my sister's wish to go."

Aria's eyes, which stopped drying me, sank sadly. My heart went weak for a moment, wondering if he didn't like meeting Le Wellin so much, but I couldn't break it because it was me he had to meet anyway.

"But if that person bullies my sister, don't hesitate to punish her."

Aria's eyes were hostile again. I tried to ignore the chills all over my body.

"Because I'm going to jail."

It seemed that Le Wellin did not like it.

And now I'm standing in front of the dazzling Descartes mansion.

'Wow.'

The first time I saw the Descartes mansion, my mouth was wide open. The main concept of the Krysis mansion was neatness, the sanctuary was sacred, and the imperial palace was splendid, while the Descartes mansion was somewhat mysterious and a Marchen sensation.

'It's very nicely decorated.'

I couldn't help but admire as I looked at the outer walls of the mansion, each of which was elaborately carved with rose vines. The building that looks like a landmark standing out from the lands of fairy tales attracted people's consciousness.

Admiring the perspective of the man who would have built the mansion, he moved me to the garden where the tea party was held.

The Descartes Gardens are famous for their 'unwilted rose garden' as the seasons bloom. Seeing the greedy red roses that littered the garden, I took an admiring step. There were gemstones that emit magic power to keep roses in various places in the garden.

'It really is money.'

At first glance, he looked at the advanced gemstones one by one and stuck out his tongue. The Duke of Krysis didn't do as much.

What happened to the Descartes mansion when war broke out in the original? It was broken?

I didn't remember it until then. Still, thinking that it would be a bit sad if this rose garden was destroyed, it was time to approach the tea table in the garden where the colorful dresses stand out.

"Princess Krysis. You came."

The soothing, comforting sound of his voice tickled my ears.

Long hair with a sparkling red. Gentle, but with a face that reveals a sharp atmosphere as if she had a sword inside her. The charisma that she overwhelms the audience with her presence, even though she is sitting on a seat.

Dark green eyes that shine solid like rust-green salt.

Those eyes looked at me. I felt like he was digging me to pieces, but I laughed confidently without avoiding a sincere and sharp look.

"Thank you for inviting me, Miss Descartes."

I finally found Le Wellin Descartes.