chapter 124

You're still the same, you know?"

He whispered a low, raspy voice mixed with breath.

If you say you're still, you know what it used to be.

I laugh at the man who seemed to have no intention of hiding his identity anymore.

"You've changed quite a bit, you know?"

I whispered face to face with a slightly spiteful voice, without hesitation, drawing a dagger from my waist and removed the hood that covered the man's face. The man gladly accepted my touch, as if he had waited for this moment.

And from the front, light fluorescent eyes with the same saturation as my memory.

A damaging color that seems to complete itself in a perfect glass of absinthe shortly after adding sweet water with sugar. The same color as those eyes that complimented the obnoxious boy for being unique and beautiful. A beautiful poison to touch even if it seems dangerous, as if it could move my throat immediately.

"It's been a while, Leo."

He looked at the light brown hair that fluttered casually in the spring evening breeze, bringing up the name that had sunk into memory and putting it on my tongue. No matter how much she used a magic tool that blurs the impression of her, I couldn't be more aware of it when I saw the pupils that were deeply embedded in my mind.

"Yes."

He was silent for a while and slowly opened his mouth. The eyes that trembled wildly at my words filled with joy.

Like poison boiling in a witch's pot, her fluorescent light-colored eyes were dangerously infested.

He slowly reaches up and removes my mask. A hand that is slow and cautious enough to get out of it right away. I didn't feel any presence around me except him and me, so I let him take it off.

The mask drags down and the face feels a bit empty. She surveyed my bare face and laughed satisfyingly like a fat beast.

Tuk.

The distance between him and me narrowed, and he leaned in, a foot taller than me. Foreheads touched as if checking each other's warmth. His white forehead was quite warm.

With only each other in sight, Leo lifted his mouth.

"It's been a while, Shushu."

The low voice of a young man tickles my ears. His fierce eyes filled with tenderness and his sharp eyes fell quickly.

Like burning absinthe, burning eyes, trying to hide the danger, now the sweet gaze smiles like sugar cubes.

"I missed you. Really."

The boy who suddenly disappeared and returned after five years had grown to the point that he could no longer be called a child.

The eyes come and go with the forehead touching. Even though I was tilting my upper body slightly at him, I had to lift my head a bit to make proper eye contact with him.

He moved a little away from my forehead and looked at him slowly, keeping a distance. He was the one who received my gaze mixed with exploration.

The face, with some fat remaining, became sharp as a veil, and the eyes, which had always been striking, were sleepy as wild beasts after predation, but infested with something strange.

She had a bright beauty when she was young, and now she sports a mature and seductive beauty as an adult.

'This... Does the person seem to have changed a bit?'

I opened my mouth slightly. Obviously, because he was young, his face remained weak, but he had grown terrifyingly seeing what had happened in the past five years.

"You..."

Are you the king of the Atara kingdom...?

There was only one thing on my mind with Leo in front of me, but I fought to swallow the question that lingered on my tongue.

In my mind, I was already convinced that Leo was Alexandro with a 99 percent chance, but I still didn't know the situation, so I decided to reconsider asking directly.

"Why do not you call me?"

He was thinking with a slightly vague expression, so Leo leaned in to reduce the distance he had fallen. I shivered a bit, moved my body and kept the raw thoughts in my mouth as they were.

"Y-you're still alive and you looked for me...?"

'Dammit! I told you not to be so stupid!'

I closed my eyes, reflecting on the words he had said. As a child, I remember being like a very close neighborhood friend with Leo, so even though I knew he could be king, my mouth twitched.

"LOL!"

Leo, whose eyes were rigid at my words, laughed. After laughing for a long time, he looked at me and narrowed his eyes. He was quite tempting.

"Of course. I said I'd see you again."

'...Is this really Leo?'

I was sulking and pulled away from him a bit. This kind and skillful speech was unthinkable for Leo, the crazy cat I met.

'You...really changed a lot.'

I tried to say, ignoring the feeling of disparity and as if asking for hello as normal as possible, but again, my mouth didn't listen to the brain's commands.

"You...why don't you call me sister?"

'Dammit! You are crazy?'

I wanted to punch my mouth. Even though I brainwashed myself saying that the person in front of me might be a king, so I should treat him politely, my mouth repeatedly violated the brain's commands and moved as if it was dealing with Leo five years ago.

In a word, mixed with my discontent, Leo was firmly established.

"...Sister, I will never call you that, Shushu."

At that moment, a cold smile hit Leo's mouth, which hardened his face as if in contempt. In his fiery eyes, he vaguely guessed that he had touched something he shouldn't touch, even if he didn't know what it was.

'When I was young, he called me well and why...'

When I met him, he called me by various titles like you, dog, and crazy, but since the breakup time was approaching, he called me sister.

I don't know what's wrong, blinking rapidly and looking at Leo closely, he laughed lightly, reaching up and brushing my chin slowly

A touch that is slow enough to reach at any time if it is uncomfortable. It was definitely a hand that could break in one go, but somehow it felt dangerous.

A big, hard hand that tickled my chin as if pulling something inside me grabbed my cheek. Without wearing a mask, the warmth of her hand touched the skin directly.

Leo, who had been looking at me for a long time with somewhat seething eyes, twitched the corner of his mouth as if something upsetting was happening and lowered his head close to my ear.

"She still looks so young to me that she can't even understand the meaning of these blatant actions, but if I call her my sister, how much younger will I look."