-Tired-

Alejandro looked at the clock. 2:32 am. Looks like he wouldn't be getting any sleep.

Heather. She was all he could think about. For about a month now he had been trying to get her to fall for him, but nothing ever worked. He tried everything he could think of: flirting, nicknames, teasing, etc. They had even gone to the movies together. Alone. However, there was still one thing he hadn't tried- jealousy.

It had worked on the others, so why wouldn't it work on Heather? She was like most people... right? He sighed deeply and sat up. "This has to work." he mumbled.

"What has to work?" he heard Duncan mutter, half asleep. Great. In all his thinking, he had failed to notice that Duncan was not asleep.

"Al?" Duncan asked. "Umm..." Should I tell him? He sighed again. He had to tell him. There was no other option.

"AL?" Duncan repeated.

Alejandro took a deep breath. "I have no other way to tell you, Duncan. Estoy enamorado."

There was an uncomfortably long silence. "Umm..." Duncan finally spoke. "I have no idea what you just said."

"Oh, my apologies!" Alejandro said. Great going Alejandro. Now this will just be more awkward. "It means that I am in love..." he said slowly.

Duncan smirked. "Ok, with who?" Shit. Duncan wouldn't tell anyone... right?

Alejandro blushed slightly, and Duncan noticed immediately. A sly smile spread across his face.

"Al, we are bromigos, which means you can tell me anything. But you don't have to, because I already know who it is."

Alejandro was speechless. Was it that obvious? "Ok," he said, feeling his face get hot. "If you're so sure, then who is it?" He was still skeptical that Duncan would know. I barely talk about Heather, so it wouldn't be obvious... right?

"Ok, simple. It's me." Duncan said confidently.

What. The. Actual. Hell. How could he think that?! I've never talked about guys like that, how could he know? How could he just assume that it was him?! Then again, he did need someone to help make Heather jealous.

So he decided to play along.

"H- how did you know?" Alejandro asked, feigning embarrassment. "Dude. Your face is bright red, and you're always hanging out with me. Plus, you hug me all the time. But hey- I'm not mad. I get it. I'm super hot."Ugh. How can he be so arrogant?!

"So, this is a bit awkward." Alejandro stated. "Well..?" Duncan asked. What does he expect me to do- kiss him? The mere thought of that made him shiver. No way. Who know's where his lips have been.

"I'm waiting..." Duncan said in a sing-song voice. "For what?" Alejandro asked. "Do I have to be the one to ask?" Duncan sounded annoyed. Fucking hell. What does he want now?

"Ask what?" he genuinely had no idea what Duncan wanted, which was strange because he was good at reading other people's thoughts.

"Fine. I'll do it myself." Duncan cleared his throat. "Duncan," he said in a high pitched voice, "Will you go out with me?"

Alejandro scoffed. Arrogant bastard. I do not sound like that! "Of course, Al!" Duncan said, on the verge of laughter. "You, me, tomorrow, dinner, 6." he replied, ignoring Alejandro's anger. "Now go to bed."

Alejandro was speechless. Great. Now I'm stuck going on a date with jerk face here. He decided to go to bed. He would deal with this tomorrow.