-Dancing-

Duncan fell to the ground for what seemed like the millionth time. Alejandro had been trying to teach him to dance for the past two days. But it was hopeless.

"Al, we gotta stop. This isn't working!" Duncan repeatedly said.

"No, I must teach you to dance if you are to go with Courtney! You can't look like a fool!" Alejandro insisted.

Duncan sighed. "Too late..." he mumbled, earning a disapproving look from Alejandro.

"You are not a fool, you're just... inexperienced." Alejandro replied hesitantly. "Now give me your hand."

Duncan rolled his eyes and grabbed Alejandro's hand. "Can you show me how to do it again?" Duncan asked him. Alejandro nodded.

The longer this takes, the better. I don't wanna go dancing with Courtney. Past me, maybe. But I have Al now. Why did she even ask me? I thought she was into... never mind.

"Duncan?" Alejandro asked, concerned. "Oh, sorry. I zoned out." Duncan said, embarrassed. "Well, necesitas concentrarte." Alejandro replied sternly, placing Duncan's hand on his shoulder.

As Alejandro lead them around the room, Duncan couldn't help but blush. The way he moved was so... graceful. He had done this before, but Duncan was still amazed. He dipped Duncan one last time as the song ended.

"There, understand?" Alejandro asked, grabbing some water. Duncan debated pretending that he didn't, so that he could make up an excuse to not go, but he figured he shouldn't lie.

"Yeah." Duncan replied. "Can I have some water?" he asked, pointing to the bottle in Alejandro's hand. The spaniard nodded and handed him the water.

"Duncan?" Alejandro asked, sitting on the bed. "Yeah?" Duncan responded. "Can I ask you something?" he said quietly.

Shit. What did I do this time? "Yep, anything." Duncan said, hiding his nervousness. "Do you want to go dancing with Courtney? Every time I bring it up, you seem very upset."

Duncan didn't want to tell Alejandro the truth, but it was no use lying. "Not really, but I didn't want to make you upset, and you seemed so excited to teach me how to dance and-"

"Duncan, shut the fuck up." Alejandro said annoyed. "You should have just told me sooner. And besides, I didn't want my boyfriend running off and dancing with someone else. So I'm not mad, I just- what?"

Duncan was bright red. Boyfriend, boyfriend, boyfriend. Yes!

Alejandro realized what he had said. "I meant best friend! Wait, no. I- mierda." he sighed. He looked back at Duncan, who was smiling at him. "Can we..?" Duncan asked.

I'm not telepathic. What the fuck does he want?

"Can we... what?" Alejandro responded, curious.

"Make it official?"