∷∷ Part 3 ∷∷

The Pov's won't have like a systematic order it's just who I think will benefit from getting one. But if you guys want a person's POV just say and I'll make it happen (maybe). Anyways enjoy,

Rhea

I hate my parents. With all my guts. They make me stressed, paranoid, disturbed, unnerved and most of all angry. Why couldn't I be blessed with white American parents instead of Indian ones who talks bad about everyone behind their back. Why couldn't have parents who would be happy with career I choose, the friends I pick, the hobbies I love.

My whole life they've controlled my life, the only thing they didn't control was my friends who could I hardly hang out with. Leaving them to live in an apartment with Imani was the best decision ever but for some fucking reason it didn't stop them from being annoying.

Can't Believe I'm still thinking about them whilst I sing in a karaoke bar to more than 20 people and friends. A smile forms on my face as I keep making eye contact with a man at the front smirking back at me. I hit my usual high note at the end of the song was the obvious highlight. Singing gives me a happy emotion; something to battle against my parent's controlling actions.

The applauses subsided and I got off the stage to hug Noelle and Imani. The guys weren't keen in hugs.

"I didn't think you could get better when you were in high school" Noelle said and I question it. "Is that an insult" Her cheeks became red and I saw Garrick snort from this.

"I'm kidding Noelle I know what you meant"

"But she is right" Xavier said, impressed.

I love attention in the least attention-seeking way. I like the compliments, the smiles. As long as I don't say it out loud.

"Hey, excuse me?" I turn my body and I suddenly hold my breath.

"What's up?" I ask back.

"I just wanted to say how beautiful your voice is coming from someone so..."

"Attractive?" I finished off. I was smiling so much my teeth was out. Thank you, parents, for braces, the only nice thing you did.

"Yeah" He was at least an inch taller me. Perfect. Perfectly curled jet-black hair and the darkest shade of blue as his eyes. I wasn't it love but I was damn close.

"We're gonna wait outside Rhea" Nile said. I forgot they were still here. I nodded without turning back to them.

"I'm Thierry by the way"

"I'm guessing you've already heard my name. Nice to meet you"

"Could I get your number?" He says, whipping his phone out. I get my phone from my purse on the table where my friends sat. I could never remember my number; I had way too many other things to remember.

After I gave him my contacts, he said I should expect a call. I left the place in utter excitement and happiness.

"Oh my gosh guys I got his number!"

"Who was the new mystery hottie?" Imani said suggestively. Garrick gave her a confusing look. "I'm kidding Garrick. You're my only true love" Imani leaned on his shoulders and Garrick relaxed. They are so cheesy. Yet I want a relationship like theirs.

"His name is Thierry"

"Is he French" Xavier asked. I shrugged. From the corner of my eye I could see Nile pout "What's with the face you weirdo"

"I'm just left out. When am I going to find my prince charming"? He slowly looks at Xavier "No offence man"

"None taken"

"Haven't got any game for 5 years now you'll get used to it Nile" Noelle counselled.

"Maybe we can get to together someday" He suddenly winks revolting the orange-haired woman.

Life is looking great.

-

-

-

I was on my bed on a conversation with my mom. Luckily it wasn't a combination of both of them, it would give me a head for hours on end

"No, mom I'm not going"

"It's Diwali. You never miss it. Stop being a disobedient child"

"This year I'm not going and that's final" I end the call and throw my phone aside.

Oh shit.

Did I just end the call? And not the other way around? I am so dead. I turn my head to Imani knocking on my door with it fully being open. I smile.

"Noelle finished her spaghetti bolognaise and I helped make the ice cream desert" she said proudly. I get up and follow her to our kitchen to eat. Living with Noelle again has been amazing, she's still as pretty and kind as she was back in high school. And an awesome chef.

My hair was in a messy bun and I was wearing a dress with only briefs on. It's very refreshing to wear.

"I'm expecting a call from Thierry and it's passed 8 already" I sigh deeply "Should've told him I always get 9 hours of sleep"

"Which makes you boring" Imani sang.

"Way better than having eye bags and having to use makeup on it" I replied.

"Blame my unexpected sleep paralysis demon" she said pointing a finger at me.

"Is it just me or do I hear your phone ringing" I looked at Noelle for a second. She best not be joking. I race to my room; my phone WAS ringing and it was from HIM.

"You got this Rhea" I whispered to myself "Looks like you weren't lying"

"I'm a man of my words. How are you then?"

"Just about to eat with my girlfriends and then you call which is the cherry on top. And I hate cherries" I said and did the Noelle chuckle.

"Doesn't that make me a very fortunate guy"

"Aren't you cute. I have to get eating before it gets cold. Text me?"

"Anything you want"

There were a few seconds of silence before he cut the call.

"Rhea get your ass down here. There's a marathon of your favourite show on telly" Noelle calls out. I grab my phone and leave my room

"Mr Thierry again?" Imani grinned.

"He called himself fortunate-"

"Yeah, yeah get your plate and let's watch" I couldn't tell if Noelle was annoyed or because I was blocking the television. As I walk to the kitchen, I get a message from an unknown number. It was definitely Thierry. I need to change his contact's name.

Goodnight

He texted.

Good Night 

Another one out of my way. Did you like Rhea's POV? Is my favourite so far if I'm honest. Vote and comment your thoughts. Please point out any grammar mistakes

See you again on another point of view 😉