004

ⁱʳˡ, ᶠⁱⁿˢᵗᵃ, ⁱⁿˢᵗᵃ, ⁱᵐᵉˢˢᵃᵍᵉ !

today we were filming the triplets video and right now, we're all ignoring what happened last night. rome said he still wants to film with his face all bruised up, so we're fine with that. we're in a random parking lot where matts setting up the camera.

"okay we all need to be in frame. who wants to sit where?" matt asks.

"ill sit with rome in the back." olivia suggests as rome agrees.

"iris can you sit with me in the front?" chris asks. i stare at him for a few seconds, debating with myself.

"sure fine whatever" i say, hopping into the front.

"well that leaves me and nick in the middle." matt says, as nicks face drops.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO ME BEING THE BETTER BROTHER?" he yells at iris.

"THINGS CHANGE, NICK. THINGS CHANGE." he huffs and mumbles something.

"more like feelings change." he says under his breath, but i hear him. i slap his arm.

"i heard that weirdo." i roll my eyes playfully.

"all right let me pull up the questions." matt says, also telling chris to hit record on the camera.

"hi everyone welcome back to my youtube channellll" i say taking the camera, filming myself, but chris snatches it off me. "chris! i was saying hi to my fans!" i frown at him.

"nick keep that in" he says laughing. "all right now for the actual intro thing."

*CUE THEIR INTRO*

"all right so we're doing would you rather but we have some special guests." chris says to the camera.

"hii im iris" i smile.

"im olivia" she waves.

"and im JOHN SATMOS-" rome yells.

*BEEP*

"and im rome.." he says in a more dull way after getting yelled at.