Fired. Great..

(A/n yo this is my first comic (it's what I like to all it) so if there are any mistakes or you don't get something, please just ask! Anyway! Onto the chapter! -Alivia)

(ALSO TW FOR SWEARINGGG✨) ("this is talking!" 'This is thinking!')

____'s POV.

"____! I Am SICK OF IT! You won't listen to me, when I tell you to take off the DAMN MASK! and the others think your getting 'sPeIcAl TrEaTmEnT' when it's actually you just being SO god damn STUBBORN!" Your boss raged before slamming his hand on his work desk, leaving you stunned. You had done everything correctly, yet your entitled boss had the absolute NERVE to fire you over a small thing? God.

"So...your firing ME because of a MASK? After what- 4 YEARS? Jesus Christ.. wait...no thank you for firing me today. I was actually going to put my fuckin' two week notice in but now I don't have to. So thanks, bo- I mean thanks Jake. I'll grab my stuff and take my leave."  You calmly spoke, stunning your Ex Boss, before bowing politely before walking out.  'Yesssss Finally I can leave..THIS hellhole of a place'   you sigh as you saw a mouse scurry past you in the kitchen . Hey it's way and I mean WAY better than McDonald's. As you walk to the locker room, you pass 2 ex co-workers, they giggled as they passed you, seeming to already know the news of you being fired.

"Finally! Boss fired that BITCH/BASTARD! Can you believe it?!?!" One exclaimed, her voice annoyingly squeaky. 'Heh. She thinks I'm that deaf? Ouch.' You joked to yourself, still listening to the two. "I'm honestly surprised boss did it..I mean (she/they/it/he/so on so forth) worked here for like 4 years! And they always work their ass off- it's hilarious!"  You took that as a compliment. As soon as you got to the locker room, you locked the door and changed out of that goddamn uncomfortable uniform, got on your VERY COMFY classic sonic hoodie (gotta love sonic bro), and your sweatpants (for Males- cus i don't like female sweatpants ) and thank god you had your constellation converse on already as you wanted to leave asap. You grabbed everything that belonged to you and walked out of the locker room. (obviously unlocking it beforehand) 

You had started your trip out the door showing THE finger to your old Co-Workers and Costumers alike, before walking out the door. You immediately went to your bike, (yes you don't have a lot so bike) unlocking it and riding it to a house you loved coming back too, your mothers. She was quite the mom because even though you guys fought a bit, she'd always try to make it better, and guess what? She wears a mask too! An Arctic Fox mask to be exact. Anyway, you parked your bike in front of the house, tiredly dragging your feet into the house before you threw yourself onto the couch, groaning tiredly into the couch. 

You felt someone else sit on the couch and started petting you, a thing your mother does when she can tell something's wrong. (no she doesn't pet you in a weird way but a comforting way ya weirdo's) As soon as you felt that you immediately broke down, hugging your mother, sobbing in her arms. She didn't expect this reaction, because you hadn't cried in a while, but she still hugged you back, as you sobbed your story to her as she quietly told you to calm down

"So...you'll just need to find a job..!"  She said, trying to sound encouraging "But I won't kick you out...like HE did.."  your mother didn't like calling HIM you father or even his name.. he kicked you out cause you didn't have enough money for HIM, hell he didn't even work! Anyway you agreed, but your worried mother had told you to rest before anything so you didn't complain.. you had fallen asleep on the couch 

TOMORROW IS A NEW DAY..

A/n I hope you like this so far! Next chapter you don't meet sun (sorry) due to you just applying that day also 707 words personal best so far :D also I may make another chapter depending on how well this does