Fazbears is hiring...?

A/N: HOLY HOW MANY READS?- TYSM

____'s dream...

"IS- IS THIS M-MY REPLACEMENT...?" An unknown robotic voice stressed not liking someon- oh the blob of yellow was looking at you.. and then back to the other blob. "No.. (insert pronoun) is your new assistant AND mechanic!" The other blob cheered, thinking  they'd be happy about it "I- I don't need any of those..! I'm f-fine by my self!" The first voice stuttering. Poor guy- or girl- or person they were so worried of being replaced...they didn't even give you a chance, not that you minded as it was normal to you. You timidly approached the yellow and the other blob "Uh- uhm.. it's nice to.. meet ya boss..!" You said, expecting them to WANT you to call 'em that, before you stuck your hand out to shake their hand, not expecting anything to happen.

Though, you made a surprised squeak when you were pulled into..a hug..?  "I'm so sorry friend! I thought you were here to replace lil' ol' me!" The yellow blob says, their voice OOZING in resentment, anger, and jealousy with a hint of fear  "Uhm..I'm sorry you thought you were going to be replaced boss.. Say boss? What's your name..?" You'd apologize, then question the yellow blob, as they set you down. "Uh!-" your new boss was..surprised at you calling 'em boss, but more because the fact you were asking them about their name "well-.. I don't have a designated name- but you can call me-" 

_____'s POV

The dream had ended, cutting off your bosses sentence making you sit up, being drenched in sweat, as you attempted to calm yourself , and you were just about to learn their name! You groan, annoyed that you woke up, but now that your awake, you decided to check the time. 3:41 AM. Great. You decided it would be best to stay awake, you needed a shower anyway- you felt so.. DISGUSTING. You shuddered, internally gagging as you dragged your half awake self to the bathroom. (After the shower cus yess)

You walked out of the bathroom, feeling a bit better. You sighed, grabbing your laptop, before sitting on the couch and opening the laptop. You knew you had to help your mom with the bills, so you decided to look up jobs looking for staff. You scrolled through the jobs making sure to actually read it... 'Taco Bell...? No....just got AWAY from a job like that...a haunted house person... no... Freddy Fazbears looking for all sorts of staff...? Nah......Pepsi wor- WHAT?!?' 

(Art above was drawn by me)

You scrolled back up quickly tapping on the Fazbears link to see what was available. You looked and saw there was 2 in 1 options.. the main animatronic helpers. A 2 in 1 job caught your eye though it was for theee... 'superstar daycare' the jobs being the daycare attendants assistant, and mechanic.. that sounds like fun..! There was a designated number for if you wanted to apply but it was only open at 6 AM at the earliest..- guess you get more sleep? You sigh placing your computer on the ground, falling into a dreamless nap.

*Later*

Your kind mother had woken you up, for two things.. one to tell you she was going to work, and two to ask if you were ok from yesterday... "Yep! I'm fine mama nothin' to worry 'bout!" You told her hugging her so she didn't worry that much. Your mother had bid you goodbye, as she shut the door, leaving you in the now empty house. You yawned, checking the time to see if the number would be able to call yet. 7:28. 'Eh I ain't that late..' you thought to yourself, going to the phone.

You dialed in the numbers, looking Back once or twice to see if you got the number right. When you had confirmed that you got the number right, you had immediately called the number, waiting an agonizing 24 seconds before it was answered "heya! Sorry I didn't answer right away.. no one really calls this number... anyway! You wanted the job correct?" You felt pity for the person you were calling, they seemed lonely.. "uh-uhm! Yes that is correct!" You had confirmed their question, mentally hitting your head against a wall because of the stutter.

The employee seemed happy with the answer, then saying something that surprised you a bit. "So I will be your Interviewer cause we can't just leave the mechanic part to an inexperienced person just wanting money"   "That's fair..!" You awkwardly laughed a bit. After you had answered all the questions honestly the person on the other end spoke. "So we are happy to inform you that...You passed! Congratulations! You should start tomorrow!" The nice person informed you "Thank you so much! I-I promise you won't regret this!" Your voice said shakily, trying to contain your excitement. You both bid each other a goodbye after they said they'll give you the tour tomorrow and when your shift starts (6AM) and when it ends (9PM) . 

You immediately called your mom, telling her the good news. She congratulated you and told you as a present, she'd make your favorite food! You immediately agreed to that, thanking her. Now you just had to wait... As you were waiting, you had accidentally fallen asleep...

TOMORROW IS A NEW DAY..

A/n I hope y'all like this so far! and if you find anything wrong please let me know! Also new best, 923 words! -Alivia