CHAPTER 7: HOME.

Rosemary was soon home and taking care of the twins. She named them Fabian and Fiona. Molly was helping her and Charlie to get the hang of things with the twins. Rosemary was breastfeeding the twins. Molly was helping Rosemary to breastfeed the twins. Rosemary accepted the help from Molly because she had breastfed twins at one point in her life.

It was late at night and Rosemary and Charlie were taking care of the twins. The twins weren't wanting to sleep. Charlie was trying to calm Fiona down and Rosemary was trying to calm Fabian down. Rosemary didn't know how to calm twins down to get some sleep. Rosemary knew how to calm one baby down but not two at the exact same time.

Molly quietly came into the room to help calm the twins down. She calmed the twins down and put them gently into the one crib in the room. Charlie and Rosemary were not at all surprised by the way that Molly handled the twins. It was three a.m. and Rosemary and Charlie needed to sleep a little to be able to take care of the twins and Minnie. The twins were babies and they needed to have a lot of attention and care. Rosemary was able to care for them and so was Charlie. Rosemary laid down in bed and Charlie sat in the rocking chair by the crib.

"Charlie, why don't you come to bed? You'll be more comfortable," Rosemary said. "I want to be near the twins in case they cry," Charlie said. "They'll be fine, Charlie, they are in the same room as us and we're right here," she said. Charlie stood up and came over to the bed. He laid down in the bed and they pulled the blankets up on them. They both were laying down. "It's hard raising three kids," Charlie said. "I know, but Minnie can tell us what she needs while the twins cry for us to take care of them," she said. "Yeah," he said, smiling a little at her.

Around eight a.m., everyone was up. The twins had woken Charlie and Rosemary up. Rosemary had fed the twins and they were both sleeping once again. They placed the twins into a bassinet in the living room of the house. Rosemary had natural motherly instincts that kicked in every time that one of her kids needed something. It was her lioness instincts to act when the kids need anything. Charlie was a fatherly figure in Minnie's life now. She accepted him.

Rosemary's mother, Minerva McGonagall, came to visit. She was in awe of the twins. She even got to hold the twins. Charlie was upstairs getting a few things for the twins. "How's Charlie adjusting to life with the twins and the fact that you already have a daughter?" Minerva said. "He's adjusting well to it all. While I was pregnant with the twins, he went to King's Cross Station to pick Minnie up and to also drop her off after I found out that I was pregnant," Rosemary said. "He sounds like he wants to be a great father," Minerva said, smiling.

The twins cried when Charlie came downstairs. Rosemary lifted Fabian and Charlie lifted Fiona. Fiona continued to cry but calmed when Charlie changed her diaper and gave her a bottle. Rosemary pumped her breastmilk and put it into bottles for each of the twins. The twins were calm. Rosemary changed Fabian's diaper and fed him a bottle. Minnie came downstairs. "Minnie, look who's here," Rosemary said. Minnie turned to look. "Mimi," Minnie said. "Hi Minnie," Minerva said. Minerva stood up to hug Minnie. Minnie hugged Minerva tightly.

"How are you adjusting to being a big sister, Minnie?" Minerva asked. "I'm adjusting alright. It's a little hard to have siblings," Minnie said. "It will be a little hard at first to adjust to a new sibling, but it will get better and easier," Rosemary said as she was burping Fabian. "You will be a good sister," Charlie said as he was burping Fiona. "Your mother and Charlie are right," Minerva said. "I want to help my siblings to give you and Charlie a break, mom," Minnie said. "You can help us while you are home," Rosemary said. "Okay mom," Minnie said.

"Mom, do you want to hold one of the twins?" Rosemary said. "I don't know if I should," Minerva said. "Come on, mom," Rosemary said, standing up to grab one of the twins out of the bassinet. "If you're so sure," Minerva said. Rosemary lifted Fabian from the bassinet. Fabian was starting to wake up from a nap while Fiona was still asleep. "Oh, hi sweet baby," Rosemary said. Rosemary gently put Fabian into Minerva's arms. Minerva smiled while holding the baby.

"Awe, look at how sweet you are," Minerva said as she cradled the newborn baby in her arms. Fiona started to cry as she woke up. Rosemary picked Fiona up and Fiona stopped crying. Rosemary wanted to keep the little babies quiet and calm. Rosemary was tired but happy. Rosemary remembered every moment of how she felt when Minnie was a young baby.