First Time Intercourse

On their month-a-versary of their marriage they did it for the first time.

They had dinner which Zayn cooked and each had two glasses of wine. They cuddled on the couch watching a sexually intense romantic comedy. As the credits rolled, Louis became horny. He straddled Zayn.

"Z, let's do it." Lou whined as he squirmed on Zayn's lap to find a comfortable spot.

In the process, his hard cock rubbed against Zayn's .

"For goodness, sakes, Lou  be still." Zayn growls as his sexual desires rise.

Zayn stands up and walks toward their bedroom with Louis clinging on him like a koala bear.

"Let do this somewhere private and more intimate." Zayn suggests.

Louis nods.

Now they're in their bedroom, Zayn plops  Louis on their bed and he strips his shirt and throws it into the dark oblivion of room. Louis is drooling as he can see faint outlines of Zayn's toned abs which ironically lit up the room.

"Like what you see?" Z jokes.

"Yeah!" Lou blushes but is lucky that his true love can't see it.

Zayn hovers over  Louis  and kises him on the lips. Louis gives in when Zayn licks his bottom lip asking to enter. The access is granted. Zayn explores this new world carefully. But once his tongue meets its opponent, they fight for dominance but Zayn caves in when he feels a moan rumbling up the back of  Louis  throat.

Here's where the fun begins:

Zayn slips his hands under the hem of
Lou's shirt roaming his angel's well sculpted body not breaking the kiss until Louis finally lets out a moan against Zayn's lips.

"Z, I need you now." He moans .

Zayn encircles his Lou Bear and hoists him  up and removes his shirt and tosses it over his shoulder into oblivion; pushes Lou back on the bed and Z starts to leave a trail of kisses down
Lou's muscular torso and back up to those sweet lips. After the trail of kisses, Z starts to lick and suck Lou's nipples. While that is  happening his hand wonders south and runs across Louis enclosed and harden member and grabs it forcefully.

"Z, release it! Please!" Louis begs.

"One moment  Lou, I have to finish  your upper half first."Zayn says.

Finishing his licking session  by licking Louis' belly button.

Z know his beautiful angel needs to be free so with all of his strength he rips off the jeans from Lou's lower body leave the thin boxers. But  then he roughly tugs on the boxers with his teeth and discards of the thing.

"Ah" Lou sighs in comfort.

At the sight of his bae's harden dick with precum leaking fromits tip. He couldn't handle waiting anymore so he took it in his hand and pumps it at an intense rate.

"Ah, Z faster" Louis demands in a husky voice laced with euphoria.

Zayn grants his beloved's wish, he switches hands periodically. All of a sudden Louis feels lips curl around is member. Zayn suck  Lou's dick fast and also deep throated it too.

Louis hits his climax and explodes in Zayn's mouth. He swallows it and kiss Louis once more.

"I still need you, Z." Lou begs.

Zayn reaches over to the bed side table drawer and pull out a bottle of lube and stands up heading toward the master bathroom.

"Where are you going?" Lou asks.

I'm going to get  a condom from the bathroom" zayn replies.

No, since we have been tested for STDs which the two of us don't have. This is our first time and I want to do it without a condom. Please?" Boo bear protested and pouted.

"Are you sure?" Zayn questions.

Louis nods.

Zayn strips his pants and boxers. Z hovers over Louis once more and kisses his boo Bear  once again before lowering himself onto the floor before  Louis hole.

Zayn  excessively lubes his fingers

"Angel, if it hurts too much tell me and we;'ll stop." Z informs.
Lou nods.

Zayn  positions his first finger at Lou's entrance and  slide it in. He waits for his lover to adjust.

"Move Z move." Louis says.

He obeys and moving his finger in and out slowly at the start but once he hits the sweet spot he moves rapidly to hit it more. He continues this motion as he adds one finger at a time once he has all four fingers in at once he slides them in and out around ten times before removing them. He wipe his hand on a towel he had grabbed from the bathroom counter. Louis whines when he feels empty but not for long. Zayn thrust his dick into Louis .

"Oh Z, you are so big"  Lou moans.

"Honey, I'm not it just because you are so tight." Zayn explains.

Once they both adjusted Zayn's thrusts become much faster and harder as he hits the sweet spot everytime. He grabs his angel's cock in his hand and pumps it simultaneously while he thrusts deeper  into Louis

"I close Zaynie" Louis moans.

"So am I," Z growls. "Let's come together.

They did. Lou's cum decorating Both Zayn and his stomach.  Zayn exploded in Louis and it overflowed when he pulled out.

Louis felt empty again but not for long because after Z had clean them up he crawled back in to bed next to his
Lou Bear and embraced him.
I love you Zayn Louis says
I love you , forever and always to the moon and back, Louis

They fell asleep in each other's warmth.