.CH 9.

This chapter will contain several warnings discussed in the description and prologue of this book, as well as mental breakdowns and your friendly everyday kidnapping

Why's that the media at the top, you may ask. You'll see :].
- - -
- 3RD PERSON POV -
Setting: ???

For the too-manyith-time this week, Tommy woke up in an unfamiliar setting with the lights blinding his eyes. This time, however, he hadn't suffered a severe head injury, and he was quick to blink away the sleep and sit up, wasting no time in surveying his surroundings.

His mid racked his brain for his last memory, which was getting knocked out by Technoblade. After finding out they're brothers. Right. That happened. He almost forgot. Next, he realized that the 'unfamiliar setting' was much more familiar than he thought. He was simply back in Wilbur's room. This time, however, there was nothing breakable that he could easily use as a weapon.

So they learned their lesson from last time.

Tommy was alone in the room, and he heard no noise from around him. So, as quietly as possible, he got out of the blue-and-yellow bed and searched around for something he could use to get out. He checked his pockets, empty besides the crumpled up letter. He looked around, nothing sharp or heavy enough to be used as a weapon and light enough to be easily held and swung. He ducked down and glanced under the bed - there was nothing there. With an internal groan, the blond realized that all he could do was try to go stealth mode while wearing a bright red hoodie and jeans.

Ignoring the voice of himself in the back of his mind telling him that it's not worth the effort, there's a better way to do this, he quietly opened the door and closed it behind him as he left the room. Even though he hadn't been in the house for too long, he remembered it like the back of his hand. The thin hallways, which floorboards creaked and which ones were silent, and most importantly the location of every exit.

The closer that Tommy got towards the stairs leading to the first floor, the louder that the muffled chatting began to sound. He heard two voices, both of them with British accents so presumably Wilbur and Phil. For a moment he stood near the stairs, listening to them speak.

"I just don't understand.. he was right there, right next to him, and the other nearest grave was, like, a meter or two away, there's no way that he was there for someone else.."
"Wil, I understand, but that does not mean you made a good decision bringing him here. You said he's the fuckin' leader of GEN-t now? We don't know what he might do."
"If you're going to blame anyone for that, blame my twin brother, not me. He's the one who decided to knock him out instead of trying to speak like a normal person!"
"Calm down, Wil, I'm not mad, I'm not blaming anyone, and I'm sorry if it sounded like I was. Do you know where your brother is?"

Speak of the devil, Tommy felt a hand on his shoulder, causing him to tense up. Wilbur and Phil are downstairs.

He slowly turned his head to the side before locking eyes with Technoblade himself. His pink hair rested in an unmade lazy bun and he wore old metal glasses that just made him look tired. "Eavesdropping, I see?"
"Kidnapping me for a second time, I see?"

With a scoff and an eyeroll at the snarky reply, the older grabbed Tommy's head and walked downstairs towards the other two. His family. Tommyinnit's living, breathing, brothers and step-father. Now he was really in a room, surrounded by people he had assumed dead until a few moments ago.

"..Innit? You're up?" It was Phil that spoke, his expression still all soft and caring. It pissed Tommy off.
Technoblade shrugged, sitting down at the couch of the living room that they were stood in, "I found him standin' by the stairs, listenin' in on your guys' conversation."