Bullets of LLOVE part 1

Chrissy was currently crumbling on Eddie's ceiling. Her bones were snapping and EVERYTHING. All Eddie Weddie could do, was scream his little head off as he watched the girl die. He couldn't fathom. That's when he decided that he couldn't take another MILISECOND of it. So he left. 

You awake in Steve's bed. You go to slam your hand on the alarm, but then you realize the alarm never awoke you. It was Murray, and he was holding a gun. He always holds that gun. It's pointed right at you as his face contorts into a smile. "Good Morning, Y/N." Murray states. You look at him for a moment, then you turn to your boyf, Steve. You give him a big ol' sloppy kiss on the cheek. MWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. 

Murray suddenly screeches. You tear yourself from Steve's cheek due to Murray's unholy screech. Then Murray says, "I heard a noise." That is when Eddie Bobeddie  pops up and appears in Steves window.

"Oo y/n you're looking FIIIINE" Eddie states with a flirty face. You hear steveie behind you say, "Touch her and you die." Along with Murray yelling, "I swaer I WILL shoot thou." 

You leave

You arrive home only to be greeted your ugly father, Will. He's scream-crying because you were supposed to come home by seven. As you stand in the front doorway waiting for stupid ugly Will to get done crying, you see a dark shadow in the living room. It's slowly approaching Will from the behind. You don't know what it is, but you decide not to inform Will because he's being an annoying butt head.

WUSSAH DUUYYDE!!! It's Argyle

You turn to your side boyf, Aidan Gallagher. "Hey y/n." He says and proceeds to give you a smmmmooch on the lips. You don't kiss back. Suddenly, you hear a gun clicking behind you.

It's murray. He's pointing that stupid ugly gun straight at your back. You turn around to see him, and he says, "Cheating on Stevie Wevie I see." He then shoots you BURTALLY. You barely have any time to react. 

As you fall down to the ground, you can hear the faint sound of Aidan Gallagher screaming.

NAUUUUUREEERRRRRRRR!