one

@y_/n._

267 likesy_/n

267 likes
y_/n._ moving in yay!
View all 8 comments

_______________________________________

It have been five long fucking hours and I was finally done packing up and fixing my room. I still need to go shopping tomorrow for other stuff to decorate.

I went downstairs were I met my mom.

"Hey, were is Sydney?"

"She is fixing her room" my mom answered.

I nodded.

"When is dad coming?"

"Uhh two weeks? I dont know. It was unclear last time I talked to him" she said not looking at me, she was packing up kitchen stuff.

I nodded to that too.

"So what are we going to eat?"

"What do you mean?"

"We haven't eaten anything since we left"

"Right... are you done with your room?"

I nodded.

"Go get some food then, I am sure there is some fast food place around here"

"Can I take the car?"

"Just walk around, look for something"

Whatever. She never trusts me with the fucking car. It's not like I am going to crash in to something. I know how to drive and she knows it.

I took the money my mom put on the counter and went to put my shoes on. Taking the keys I went outside. It was the end of the summer and school was starting in three days. It wasnt that coold so I only wore sweatpants and a matching hoodie.

I started to walk on the sidewalk and after twenty minutes a reached a McDonald, but I was in the back of the building. How the fuck did I end up here?! Anyways, I walked around it. The place was all empty with a van parked at the corner of the parking lot. I went in to the McDonald and started ordering food. I sat by a window while the food was getting ready when I saw the same van driving super duper slow on the parking lot. What the fuck? Are they okey? Why are they driving so slow?
When the van reached the end it quickly stopped almost hitting a pillar. Bro doesn't know how to drive, the fuck?

I got the food and headed outside, I really dont remember what way I took and it was getting really dark. Scared I walked towards a bench were I can sit while calling my mom for help. Suddenly I felt something hard bumping in to me making me fall to the ground.

"OH MY GOD, SWEETIE ARE YOU OKEY?"
A woman got out of the car and ran to me. She got down on her knees and looked if I got hurt anywhere.

"Yeah.. I think"
I slowly got up and smiled at her. Was she the crazy driver?