four

@y_/n._

490 likes

490 likes

y_/n._ first day of school:( I am so fucking tired!

View all 57 comments

_______________________________________

Sydney had already left when I took my stuff to leave too. I was so scared, so nervous, so anxious. What was I even  going to do? I am was lost.

I started to walk on the side walk when I got a notification from my phone. A text from Snapchat

________________________________

●Chrisss

STOP

What??

Just stay right where u are

Why

_______________________________________

As I looked up from my phone I saw three, almost identical boys come out from the house behind me.

"Y/n! WAIT" Nick screamed.

They came up to me and we all started to walk to school. I am so happy that they are here. So freaking happy.

"Hey, I am glad I am walking to school with you guys, I am really really nervous" i told them.

"Don't be" Nick smiled and patted my back.

These humans are absolutely amazing. They are kind and just the right people you need. I have known them in a few day but it feels like we met ages ago. They are honest, helpful and the nicest.

I don't dont want to lose them, ever. They make my day. I dont want to admit how much I like them cause its embarrassing. They probably just feel bad for me. Helping me get to school and drop me when I have made friends of my own.

I really dont want that to happen. That's a big fear of mine. Losing someone. I want them to stay by my side like they are doing right now, every single day.

_____________________

We arrived at the school building and Matt opened the doors.

"Shit" He mumbled stroking his hair with his hand.

"Not school, I don't want school, let's go home" he continued.

We laughed but honestly, I was just as scared, maybe even more. New schools are not fun in the beginning. You are the one who have to adjust. You need to see how the school works and what the rules are. And then boom, you know everything and you have blended in perfectly. But it takes time.