Here Comes The Rain Again

I waltzed back home feeling on top of the world and buzzing from head to toe. I couldn't stop thinking about my kiss with Noel, however the thought of him going back home in a few days lingered in the back of my mind. I needed more time with him, the thought of not seeing him for a month drove me crazy.
What if he forgot about me?? What if he met someone else?? I dismissed these intrusive thoughts but that didn't stop me from worrying.

The few days I had left with Noel went by faster than I would have liked. In the blink of an eye I was stood outside of his hotel at 6am on the verge of tears.
"Do you have to go???" I whined
He hugged me tightly and said "I'll call you everyday Lyla"
I whined even more as I sobbed "I'll miss you, I can't wait a month"
He looked deeply into my eyes and wiped my tear away from my eye "I'll miss you too, I promise though, everyday I'll call you Lyla" he kissed me passionately before getting into the van, shortly after Liam followed and said to me
"Thank god we're leaving, maybe he'll stop going on about you, it's been driving me up the wall, sick of seeing him smiling" he swaggered off with a miserable look on his face. I followed and rested on the window which had been wound down, "see ya soon Noelie" I chirped trying my best to mimic his accent to which he rolled his eyes. He waved to me as they drove away.

The clouds began to roll in, causing the sky to become a dark Smokey grey. My heart sank, i dawdled back home looking up at the sky. Everything was so bright and sunny but now here comes the rain again.