1|| Revenge

|| Word count: 1387 ||

Thank you for reading 'The Jester|| Tokyo Revengers

[— Are intermissions for you to rest your eyes and fingers. Please remember to take breaks in between reading and stay hydrated<3]

۪۪̥ ͙ ♡𐡘 𐡘♡𐡘 𐡘 ֎ 𐡘 𐡘♡𐡘 𐡘♡ ͙ ͙۪۪̥

‎͙۪۪̥ ͙ ♡𐡘 𐡘♡𐡘 𐡘 ֎ 𐡘 𐡘♡𐡘 𐡘♡ ͙ ͙۪۪̥

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

━━━━━━━━━━━━

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

'I managed to travel back 12 years into the past, I musn't let this chance slip by, because this is the time for my revenge.'

12 years ago I was merely an onlooker, a person of little significance not important enough to know certain things neither was I bothered by the affairs of my friends but intrigued enough to follow them around in secret, I wasn't manipulative with the information I was able to gather. I simply kept it to myself in case I ever needed to expose one of them in the near future, and lo and behold I traveled back into time with my memories intact.

'Around this time that guy Takemichi should've become associated with Tokyo Manji' To execute my plan I first need to become a member of Tokyo Manji and stop Kisaki Tetta from becoming the third division captain.

Opening my eyes I was surrounded by the guys of the Mizo gang, Takemichi was visibly worried as one of the members looked at me.

"What happened" I shook my head and looked around, noticing my childhood friend Sano Manjiro in his prime and glory.

"Hey Kenchin? All my Dorayaki is gone." I stifled my laughter and looked at Mikey who was walking towards Takemichi and me. Kiyomasa got in the way and shallowly bowed "good work" Drakens foot collided with his guts as he stared down at Kiyomasa "Kiyomasa, when did you become so important? You're seriously going to greet the president with that shallow bow?" Coughing Kiyomasa held his stomach "I.. I understand!!"

Mikey closed the gap between Takemichi, him and me, in the meantime that all the fighting was going down I apparently decided to shield Takemichi from Kiyomasa. "What's your name?" Takemichi stumbled back and fell to the ground "Hanagaki Takemichi" "Takemicchi from today onward you are my bitch♡" Takemichi looked in confusion "HUH??"