7|| Audacity

|| Word count: 3026 ||

[Thank you for reading 'The Jester|| Tokyo Revengers]

[— Are intermissions for you to rest your eyes and fingers. Please remember to take breaks in between reading and stay hydrated]

͙۪۪̥ ͙ ♡𐡘 𐡘♡𐡘 𐡘 ֎ 𐡘 𐡘♡𐡘 𐡘♡ ͙ ͙۪۪̥

‎͙۪۪̥ ͙ ♡𐡘 𐡘♡𐡘 𐡘 ֎ 𐡘 𐡘♡𐡘 𐡘♡ ͙ ͙۪۪̥

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐈𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞
𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧' 𝐢𝐭
𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧' 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬

━━━━━━━━━━━━

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

LOCATION: HARMONY
BATHOUSE
DATE: OCTOBER 20 2005
POV: SANDO YORI     

It had been two weeks since I was discharged from the hospital, my wound hadn't completely healed yet but I was healthy enough to do my daily routine and so I convinced the hospital to discharge me early. "Yoriiiiiii~" turning me heels I got greeted by two puffy haired boys hugging me to death. "My favorite pair of twins" I smiled as I hugged them back and looked towards the rest of the guys whom where Mitsuya and Mucho. We were now outside waiting on Mikey, Draken and Takemichi to head towards the Musashi shrine.

"How have you been Nahoya, Souya?" the twins looked at me as if I was stupid telling me how they beat up a bunch of guys because they asked for my number. "Nahoya went ham on them after they even mentioned your name Yori-Sama" my shocked face morphed into a happy smile as I held the twins closer to me "My two guardian angels" while Souya and I were chatting we saw the door of the bathhouse open revealing the three wanted guys.

"Takemitchi, about time" Mitsuya turned around putting his hands in his pockets as Mucho stayed silent and Nahoya followed up "Here comes the star of the show" releasing Souya I walked towards Mikey and stood beside him "We're off to nominate a new third division captain!" I had already prepared party poppers for the lucky person!