his reminder

This takes 1 year after episode 23

You had applied at the Metropolitan Police Department and met up with Juzo Saejima the superintendent.

Juzo: hello young lady/man. My name is juzo saejima. What's your name?
You: f/n l/n.
Juzo: if you like, I will give you the tour.

You are amazed at the sights of the building inside and outside, what the other workers do, and watching the police bots train. You are surprised to see the giant robots work as police officers with Yuta Tomonaga as their kid boss, but you never questioned about yuta.

Yuta: hello! You must be the person to take over my shift for my school and vacation hours! Right?
You: yes I am
Yuta: I'm yuta! What's yours?
You: I'm f/n.
You; wanna meet the team?
You: sure!
Juzo: *just watches*
Yuta: police bots! Come and meet your newest recruit!
Police bots: OK, bozz!
Deckard: brave police deckard!
Mccrane: build team mccrane!
Power Joe; build team member power Joe!
Dumpson; build team member Dumpson!
Shadow-maru: ninja robot Shadow-maru!
Gunmax: police detective gunmax!
Duke: firefighter duke!

As for drillboy? He just stares at your figure and tears come out of his eyes. Its because you remind him of his fairy friend, day.  You have a wavy (length) hair, the flower on your head (if you're female)/shirt collar(if you're male), sea blue skirt/pants, and light sea green shoes. Without introducing himself, drillboy just drives off crying which got everyone and you confused.

You: did I make a bad impression?
Mccrane: no. Its because he misses his fairy friend.
Yuta: *worry* drill boy.....