sick day

Based on the roleplay with TF_Arcee

Al of the police bots were recharging for the night after the long day of patrolling. It was all quiet that is until drill boy woke up screaming. All bots rush in with guns in their hands thinking someone raped drill boy or there's a police report which got drill boy scared to death.

Deckard: what is it?
Gunmax: a report?
Power joe: someone broke in our headquarters?
Drill boy: sorry.... I just had a nightmare....
Police bots; *sigh in relief as they put away their guns*
Mccrane: it must be a stressful day you must've had. *puts his hand on drill boy's shoulder but pulls away after feeling the burn* drill boy! You have a high fever!
Drill boy: but I feel great.... a little dizzy....
Dumpson; his circuits must've rattled with stress during the patrol.
Duke; in the morning, I'll call y/n and explain to him/her about drill boy.

Next day, you were about to get ready for school/work when your cellphone rang. You quickly get your phone and answered.

You: hello?
Duke: mr/miss y/n, I'm afraid drill boy is not in better condition. Due to his stress, he needs to recharge for a long time.
You: thank you for telling me, Duke.
Duke: we will watch over drill boy as the sun rises. Right now he is somewhat weak and very tired.

Later on when you're done with school/work, you were driven to headquarters by kagerou so you can see drill boy.

Gunmax: *sees you come in as he puts a new bag of ice on drill boy's forehead* i have hot mits for you, y/n. Drill boy is very hot and will burn you if you touch him. *gives you hot mits*
You; thank you, gunmax. *goes to drill boy and puts your mitted hand on drill boy's forehead* how r u feeling?
Drill boy: very dizzy. My head hurts and I can't drink any oil.
You: you poor thing.

Outside of drill boy's bedroom....

Shadowmaru:  poor drill boy.
Kagerou:  I feel very bad for him being sick like this.....

Later that night, it was time for you to go home.

You: I better get home, drill boy. I'll see you tomorrow.  *about to leave when drill boy grabs your mitted hand in tears and crying* huh?
Drill boy: *voice cracks* s....stay.... *sobs softly*
You: *smile* ok. I'll call my parents and let them know. *does so and after that you see Kagerou comes in*
Kagerou;  you're still here?
You: yes. Drill boy is somehow clingy when he's sick.
Kagerou:  that be a great help if you stay, y/n. We police bots will be busy with patrolling until drill boy feels better.