Chapter 1: "I lose a shoe"

(Here have some music)

Chapter 1

Luka's Pov:

I was packing for Forks, when my sister, Isabella, came in asking me, "Luka are you done packing?" "No, I need help, Isa," I quietly said, pouting. I'm quiet but I can be loud when I'm upset or really comfortable.

Isabella, Bella she liked to be called, me being the only exception to that rule, came and helped me pack my accessories to my outfits. "Do you have your outfits and shoes packed?" Isa asked, smiling softly. "Yes," I replied softly, happy with my accomplishment.

I watched as Isa grabbed my bags, leaving my travel back on my bed knowing I would want to carry it myself. "I'm going to put these bags in the car. Phil will come and help you down the stairs," said Isa.

I should probably explain that, well you see, my legs are kinda weird, my legs sometimes become numb and I might fall down the stairs, or they become stuck bent and I fall.

It just really sucks sometimes, I don't go up the stairs without someone either carrying me or I use one of those chairs for old people when they can't go upstairs, I usually, when there's not a flat surface, I hop down stuff, not without supervision of course but enough of that back to the story.

I walk with my sister to the top of the stairs. "Phil come help Luka," Isa yells but not too loud, I don't like yelling. Isa walks downstairs and goes to the car, while Phil walks up the stairs, smiling at me. "Luka, how are you feeling," says Phil.

"I'm tired and I wanna sleep," I say, quietly. "Well you can do that on the plane," Phil said, strapping me into the old people thingy. I watch Isa as she goes upstairs for more of our stuff. I was in the car now, waiting to go to live with dad.

"Isa," I say, as she puts the rest of my and her stuff in the van. Isa, pausing what she was doing, looked at me and said "Yes, Flower?" Flower is the nickname that my family calls me. "Can we get some snacks for the plane?" I said, softly.

"I already packed some. I knew that you were gonna ask so I pre-prepared," Isa said, showing me a bag. I giggled, earning a smile from my family.

"You know, you guys don't have to go to Forks," said our mom, Renee. "We want to go, mom," said Isa. Isa was a bad liar but she kept saying that she wanted to go so it sounded normal, I actually want to see dad.

Phil is a baseball player so he travels around a lot, my mom needed to stay with us, to help me, and it made her sad so Isa suggested we lived with dad.

Dad was stoked to hear that we were coming, he built a room for me and everything. It was connected to Isa's room, by a door, so that made the room even better. We got onto the plane, me being carried. It was fun.

Isabella helped me down the stairs, even though she is the definition of a clutz, by a miracle we made it down without incident. Isa grabbed most of our bags, I wanted to help so I grabbed the rest of them.

"Luka, Bella, over here," said our dad, Charlie. Dad grabbed some of our suitcases, by some I mean the ones I was carrying. "Hi char-dad," said Isa, correcting herself.

I just waved, dad knowing me from our phone calls, smiled and said "Flower, did you have a nice flight?" "I don't know. I took a nap," I said, following him to his police cruiser.

Dad is the town's Sheriff so he drives around in a police cruiser. "I never thought that you would be a criminal flower," said Isa, jokingly. "It's because I ate all the sweets isn't it," I said, looking at dad.

Dad just laughed before saying, "Yes, I wanted to eat them all!" Dad puts most of our suitcases into the trunk of the cruiser and then puts the ones that didn't fit beside me in the back of the cruiser. "Your hair has gotten longer," says dad, talking to Isa.