33 || Robot

A/N: Sorry guys, accidental publish. Anyway, this chapter kinda sucks. Sorry. I had an idea earlier but then I lost it. Tch. So annoying. Oh no, I'm turning into Bakugo...Anyway hope you enjoy even if this chapter sucks.

10:31 P.M. || Hosu City, Japan || Abandoned Bar

Bakugo was knocked out and Y/N slid across the floor.

Where was she? Where was Kota?

She looked around to see a counter with a shelf of drinks behind it. The floor was wooden and the lights were either dim of broken. There was no tree or grass or even rock. This was definitely not the forest.

"What the-"

"What's with the girl?"

"She looked familiar?"

Y/N sat up to see her in front of a group of people with masks and suits on. Never seen them before. Do they know where she was?

"Permission to ask a question."

"What?"

"She wants to ask a questi-"

"I know what she said, dumbass! But why is she asking for permission?"

"Uh... go ahead...?"

"Where am I?"

"You're at our hideout, Y/N Evergarden."

"I did not tell you my name."

"We just know it." 

"But I did not tell you it."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Is that a statement or...?"

Y/N looked around, but one of them really caught her eye. He had blue messy hair and a hand over his face and over his whole body. He had scratch marks around his neck and basically everywhere. He was pretty pale too.

He looked familiar.

Wait...

"You." She called out. "You're the one who destroyed my gloves!" She said in a monotone voice but it was pretty loud as if she was angry.

"Gloves...?"

"Who, Shigaraki?"

"And you're the one who killed Nomu." Shigaraki retorted.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa--backtrack for a moment. This stick killed Nomu?"

"Ye-" He was stopped mid sentence by a headbutt to the stomach, sending him backwards. 

"!!!"

"!!!"

"!!!"

"BWAHAHAHAHA!!"

10:44 P.M. || Hosu City, Japan || Abandoned Bar

A really loud noise woke Bakugo up. It sounded like a shatter. Where the hell was he? What was going on? He glanced up. Villains. Surrounding him. In the glimpse of it all, a metal gleam caught his eye. An arm? An arm made of metal was on the floor?

Hey, it kinda looked like that damn robot's.

He glanced to the side to see none other than that damn robot. With one metal arm, clutching her shoulder that only had her sleeve.

It was that damn robot's.

His eyes widened in surprise. Why in the living hell was that damn robot here?! He scanned her. Looked like she took some damage. Her arm was missing and there was a streak of blood dripping down her forehead.

"Goddammit, Compress! I didn't want her here! I just wanted the boy!" 

"But you wouldn't shut up about that girl who had the audacity and strength to twist Nomu's neck! I thought you would like her here!"

"Did you just not just see her headbutt Shigaraki in the stomach?! Hahaha!"

"When I'm done with her, you're next, Twice."

"Y/N-chan! I think I have a crush~"

"Another one?"

"Oh shit, guys! Bakugo's awake!"

"Oh. Get out. I gotta talk to him."

"Fine."

"You're no fun."

10:57 P.M. || Hosu City, Japan || Abadoned Bar

"What the hell are you doing here, robot?"

"I was taken."

The league walked out for a second, giving Bakugo a minute to talk with Y/N, who was deep in thought.

"Why would they want you?" He asked in a angry tone, even though he was actually confused. She looked up at him with that dull face.

"I got even."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"What the fuck does that mean?"

"I snapped the neck of their bird-man."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Uh..." For once, Bakugo didn't know how to respond. Her vagueness was getting on his last nerve. When would this girl make sense? "Damn Robot."

That damn robot.

Guess he's stuck with her.

She just better get in his way.