-Part 9-

It was a morning day, wasn't pretty neither it was very cloudy and just messy cloud outside. Jake woke up early than other times he woke up past then.

He felt a sharp pain in his left arm and just remember what happen last time, he got nervous and didn't know what to do in this solution.

Jake quickly got a bandage from his desk and put that shit on the arm of his, he felt releve but the blood can be seen under that crappy bandage.

He sighs and just get dress like always, besides he always wear a jacket so no one will even see that bandage. Jake went into the kitchen and ate a toast and milk.

Then he got a text message from drew, he went into to his phone and see what this dude wants now.

Drew: Hey dude I'm outside, Lets walk together and talk
Jake: Uhm Sure

Jake finish eating and open the door to see drew in front of the door, he wasn't even surprised anymore.

"Hey Jake"

"Hello", Jake closing the door behind them and went to school together

"You doing alright man?", Drew being a little worried for him

"Yeah Yeah sorry its just...I didn't sleep that good", Jake sighed and both of them still walk

"it is about yesterday, isn't it?", jake paused on that respond and didn't said anything

"Don't worry dude, we both realized we were assholes and we made up everything"

"All of this is all my damn fault.", jake finally said, drew seem surprised on that response

"what do you mean?, you didn't do anything", drew and jake were still far away from school but it doesn't matter

"I don't know, its just if I never been here in this school or like..I don't know, Nothing like this would have happen if i never existed in this school.", Jake felt like crying but didn't

"No no no, listern this isn't your fault and its time to continue on, what happen before was the past, try to move on", Drew patted Jake's shoulder

"You already think so..?"

"100 percent, focus yourself in the future, don't repeating the same history itself", this made jake stupid for losing control of himself yesterday

"Thanks..",  is all jake can say, giving a small smile to him

"Anytime"

***

Zander was walking to his locker, disappointed about everything happening yesterday and also going to stupid detention after school.

Everything was going horrible for zander, he just wanted to get this over with and thats all. He was alone this time since jake was with drew and hailey was with the club members.

He was in his locker grabbing what he needed for classes and all that shit until he noticed jake and drew walking past him.

Jake notcied him and gave zander a little wave on him before leaving zander alone once again.

Something inside him made him jealous, but what?..he asks to himself.

Zander just felt anxious whenever drew is with jake, he feels like anger inside bottling up.

He didn't understand this strange feeling inside him, he was completely blank by all his thoughts until he heard the bell ring hard.

He went back to his senses, remembering all the thoughs he had in his foolish mind, he remove them and rush to go see jake.