Chapter One

It was the day when the Morphing Grid got shattered as Rose woke up from the bed and placed her barefoot on the pillow as Marty Stepples, the Red Sky Defender Ranger is looking after her.

Marty Stepples: " Relax Rose. You should take a rest. You are badly bruised."

Rose Ortiz: " Drakkon attacked me."

Marty Stepples: " That Drakkon is a dangerous ranger. We must not let him rule the universe."

Rose Ortiz: " How did you get yourself a morpher?"

Marty Stepples: " You already know that is a long complicated story."

Rose Ortiz: " Well, you already know me that I'm a veteran ranger. I was lucky that you help me find a new headquarters."

Marty Stepples: " This is Ranger Grid Headquarters. My new base."

Rose Ortiz: " I'm gonna wait myself for my recovery since I don't have other choices."

Marty Stepples: " Just take a rest while I'm still working on my next move on dealing with Drakkon."

Rose begins to sleep.

Marty Stepples: " Rose is truly a veteran ranger."

The next morning, Rose woke up and still on the bed watching TV as she placed her barefoot on her pillow.

Rose Ortiz: " Oh man. Not bad for watching TV."

Then, Marty showed up as he placed two plates with two pancakes and placed on a table.

Marty Stepples: " Breakfast is ready Rose."

Rose Ortiz: " On it."

Both Rose and Marty were start eating their breakfast.

Rose Ortiz: " I'm going to take a bath before we headed back to work."

Later,Rose finished her bath as she dressed up her uniform and she joined Marty in her works at Ranger Grid Task Force along with Marty and Devon.

Marty Stepples: " Any luck on Drakkon?"

Devon Daniels: " Nothing yet. But I got the information about Drakkon's right-handed man named Shadow Raider."

Rose Ortiz: " Who is this Shadow Raider?"

Devon Daniels: " I think he is Drakkon's right-handed man. He obviously works for his top secret projects."

Rose Ortiz: " What kind of projects?"

Devon Daniels: " That I cannot verified just yet."

Meanwhile, at Drakkon's lair. Drakkon, Koragg and the Shadow Raider were on the meeting at the lab.

Drakkon: " Shadow Raider. You've done very well on creating these morphers."

Shadow Raider: " Thank you my Lord. This must be the only way to built your own ranger army."

Koragg: " Impressive. This would give us a time before we finished rebuilding our own ranger army."

Drakkon: " Relax Koragg. We still got long way to go before we started to invade the other planets in the universe."

Koragg: " Maybe."

Shadow Raider: " In several days, we could start a recruitment."

Meanwhile, Devon, Rose and Marty were heading to the warehouse where they stumbled on Psycho Pink.

Psycho Pink: " What we have here."

Rose Ortiz: " Who are you?"

Psycho Pink: " You can call me Psycho Pink."

Marty Stepples: " That's impossible. Lost Galaxy Rangers and Space Rangers destroyed you."

Psycho Pink: " Now I'm back for unfinished business."

Marty, Rose and Devon were about to morphed.

Marty Stepples: ' Sky Defender, Unleashed the Power!'

Marty morphed into Sky Defender Red Ranger.

Rose Ortiz: " Overdrive Accelerate!"

Rose morphed into Pink Overdrive Ranger.

Devon Daniels: " It's Morphing Time: Activate Beast Power!"

Devon morphed into Beast Morpher Red Ranger.

Psycho Pink: " Come and get me."

Beast Morpher Red: " You never get away with this!"

Psycho Pink: " Don't go easy on me."

Pink Overdrive Ranger: " Then, try and fight us."

Now Psycho Pink starts fighting the three rangers.

Psycho Pink: " You're mine Pink Ranger!"

Psycho Pink attacked Rose.

Pink Overdrive Ranger: " You're much tougher than the last time the Galaxy Rangers and Space Rangers fought you."

Psycho Pink: " Thanks to my new morpher really gets me into my new level. By the way, my name is Ivy. Remember that name."

Pink Overdrive Ranger: " What brings you here?"

Psycho Pink:

" Looking for a new challenge."

Sky Defender Red:

" Did someone recruited you?"

Psycho Pink:

" Nope. I owned my Psycho Morpher. I was convinced by Karone to use this morpher to defend myself against the alien attacks. Enough talk, I want hand-to-hand combat without using weapons."

Beast Morpher Red:

" Fine. Challenge accepted."

Now Ivy, the current Pink Psycho Ranger started fighting three rangers by hand-to-hand combat.

Pink Overdrive Ranger:

" She's strong."

Sky Defender Red:

" Did she mentioned Andros' sister Karone? But why did Karone created the first Psycho Morpher in the first place without Andros and Zhane's permission? It seems odd."