MUST READ BEFORE THE CHAPTER

Disclaimer:

The contents of this book, including plot, characters, and anything else mentioned, are all based on the character history and band story of the anime tie-in franchise "from Argonavis." I do not own any of it as this is only a fanfiction of my very own OC and it's personal perspective or story. The OC that will appear here does not appear in the actual franchise or the original storyline of the anime, as this character is not highly canon but just part of any fan fiction alike.

About the said franchise:

Bushiroad's From Argonavis (stylized as from ARGONAVIS, formerly titled Argonavis from BanG Dream in 2018–2021) is a Japanese multimedia project. Sanzigen's anime television series aired on the Super Animeism block from April 10 to July 3, 2020.

Argonavis from BanG Dream AAside, a rhythm mobile game by DeNa featuring the main band Argonavis, was released in Japan on January 14, 2021.

Gekijban Argonavis: Rysei no Obligato, a compilation anime film, premiered on November 19, 2021, and a new anime film will premiere in Q3 2022.

 Argonavis' previous name was written in all caps (ARGONAVIS from BanG Dream!) to distinguish the project and band names.

Although it was titled Argonavis from BanG Dream, Takaaki Kidani, the creator of the BanG Dream franchise, stated that there will be no interaction between the girls in the main BanG Dream universe and the new project because they are in different worlds.

While the Argonavis project was intended to be an extension of the general BanG Dream franchise, the mixed reaction to the appearance of male characters in the original all-female franchise prompted Argonavis to be turned into an independent project in an alternate continuity.

Argonavis from BanG Dream is set in Hakodate, Hokkaido, as opposed to the original BanG Dream, which is set in Shinjuku, Tokyo. Argonavis, the first band, is made up of five first-year university students.

In November 2021, it is announced that the project changed its name from Argonavis from BanG Dream! to From Argonavis, meaning the project is now a whole of its own instead a part of BanG Dream!. A new company centered to manage the project, Argonavis Co., Ltd. is also established with Daisuke Hyūga as the public relation manager. Some addition includes fanclub establishment, server termination of rhythm game AAside, and new smartphone game in development.