Special Chapter

10 YEARS later

10 YEARS later...

"WHERE‟S mine? Where‟s mine?" Clement asked cheerfully. Castriel laughed and gave the red box to Clement. Bunso ito sa apat niyang anak. They already had four adorable kids—Serayah, Cassidy, Cash and his youngest son, Clement. Clement was the naughtiest among his kids. Palagay niya ay sa kanya ito nagmana.

"Wow. Is this the new model, Daddy?" Si Cash na bumaling sa kanya at tinutukoy ang regalong action figure.

He laughed before nodding his head. Cash‟s eyes wrtr so bright while looking at his new toy collection.

Sinuyod niya ng tingin ang masasayang mukha ng anak bago dumako ang mga mata sa asawang nakatingin din pala sa kanya na may ngiti sa labi. He smiled back at her and mouthed „Merry Christmas‟.

The real spirit of Christmas was all over their house. Holiday walked towards. Her hips swayed in her every move. It made him horny. Naughty ideas flashed in his mind.

"How about mine?" tanong ni Holiday at naupo sa kandungan niya.

Pigil hininga niyang ipinatong ang kamay sa makinis na hita nito bago ngumiti. His heart melted while looking at his beautiful wife.

Years had passed and they still celebrated Christmas together with their kids. Times went by and Holiday was still beautiful in his eyes. She even looked sexy in each year that passed. "You already got yours earlier," he said meaningfully.

But the truth was he wanted to give him another gift, maybe in their kitchen. They could do that while their kids were still busy with their new toys.

"But I still want more," anito at humilig sa kanya.

"Later," he whispered in her ear, teasing her.

Disapointment was all over her face. She glanced at him and sipped on her wine. Tumalon ang puso ni Castriel nang kagatin ng asawa ang pang-ibabang labi bago ibinuhos ang wine sa kanyang dibdib. The wine flowed from his chest down to his hard cock. He looked at her wife who was giving her a naughty smile.

"This was your trick years ago. It‟s payback time."

Wala siyang nagawa dahil sa panlalagkit at init na nararamdaman. Siya na mismo ang nagsabi sa mga anak na may kailangan silang gawin. "We‟ll be back," he said and they headed to the kitchen. Oh, Christ, his wife was being naughty again. And he was fucking excited.

The moment they stepped in kitchen, Holiday immediately kneeled down and unbuttoned his pants.

Excitement filled his whole system when his cock finally sprang free in front of her.

She touched the swollen tip of his dick and licked it. Napapikit siya. "Can I suck it, Santa?" she asked playfully. He nodded his head with his mouth half open. "Let‟s see how much your cock can choke me this time."