INTRODUCTION

( TRUST )

Who should we trust these days?

How well could you read a person's mind? Or Could you at least distinguish who's being real and pretentious towards you?

STRICTLY BE AWARE ⚠️

The abductor was good at manipulating, you'll surely have a hard time guessing who it was.. so be CAREFUL.. Not all the things you'll about to read in this book are TRUE .. Everyone can be a suspect. Don't be DECEIVED by their lies and Povs.

LASTLY,

As you read this book, I would like to challenge you..

Can you guess,
WHO'S THE REAL ABDUCTOR??
(Ohh well, let's see)

---

®DISCLAIMER

All of the scenes and information you'll read are just part of the author's imagination. Any similarities to an actual name, scenes and places are just coincidence and unintentional.

© All Rights Reserved 2023

This Book would like to present, a life-changing story of life and romance. Where, it focuses on undying love, overcoming challenges, hatred, forgiveness and new beginnings.

® Copyright Infringement

Any part of this Book are not eligible for copyright, immitation, ownership and illegal distribution without the prior notice and approval of the original author.

Plagiarism is a Crime.

If I confirm and gathered evidences that you plagiarist this Book. I'll immediately take action for it , As you need to face the law for your Illegal Act.