Chapter 1

Veronica pov
Me, Jacob, ja Ron and RAT better known as big R walked into the school, it was our first day of sixth grade and we were pretty excited the only thing that made us want to cry on the inside was this girl named Karen, I don't even want to talk about her rn.

So me and Jacob, ja Ron, and big R walked over to our new lockers which were all right next to each other's when we heard barking "either someone has there gay ass dog in here or there's a furry" RAT said we nodded and looked behind us.

Oh fuck naw I'm out.

It was Karen as a furry, what the actual fuck man.

Karen was the hoe of the school last year and now she's a furry? Damn. She started barking at us "damn girl we get it you don't like us now fuck off" I said then this girl literally hopped away like a fucking bunny, like I swear she on drugs.

We then walked to our class and took at set right next to each other "hi y'all little bitch's, it's me the big bitch or miss boobies" she said and I tried not to laugh just then Karen came in and started meowing "uh you good girl?" Miss boobies asked her and she just meowed "tf is wrong with you rn, go take a set" she said and kicked her a little and with that Karen bit her the whole class looked so concerned when Karen started licking miss boobies toes.

Just then a kid named josh walked in "hi miss boobies can you sign this?" He asked "bitch no can you not see that she's literally licking my toes?" She said trying to get Karen off of her he looked down at her and then looked back up and looked at Jacob, they were staring at each other like they were speaking to each other "oh um sorry miss I'll come back later" he said and ran out of the room.

Finally Karen stopped licking her toes and went to her set and like she didn't sit down on her sit she sat under her desk and started licking her hand like it was a fucking paw.

God damn this is weird.

Yes all the names are fake